Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I'm trying to figure out what it is that makes Watson guilty in some of you guys eyes and why it's hypocritical in this case to go with the courts decision since there's no glaring evidence like in the r.kelly case.

If the court found him guilty with the same lack of evidence would yall keep this same energy?

I'm talking about people's reactions in terms of the discussion of public opinion affecting how people view him moving forward not Deshaun Watson's actual guilt or innocence. Hence me saying with your R. Kelly example that regardless of what the evidence showed because the court said "not guilty" there's a very vocal section of people who took that and ran with the idea of "well the court said he's not guilty so why do people keep talking about this. It's an attack on him" etc...

I'm talking about people's reactions in terms of the discussion of public opinion affecting how people view him moving forward not Deshaun Watson's actual guilt or innocence. Hence me saying with your R. Kelly example that regardless of what the evidence showed because the court said "not guilty" there's a very vocal section of people who took that and ran with the idea of "well the court said he's not guilty so why do people keep talking about this. It's an attack on him" etc...

I admitted the R.kelly example was a bad one multiple posts ago. You said all that and didn't answer either of my questions.

Ftr, I never said he was guilty or innocent

What I did say was just because he was not found guilty of criminal charges doesn't mean that he's innocent of what he was being accused of which can be said about any person in similar situations

Ftr, I never said he was guilty or innocent

What I did say was just because he was not found guilty of criminal charges doesn't mean that he's innocent of what he was being accused of which can be said about any person in similar situations

Why does that matter? Cause he got the bag?

Im not picking sides on this, like I said a ton of pages back. But the views here are so one sided, so I will play devils advocate for a second.

There is a huge difference between not having charges brought forward against you, and you being proven innocent.

In most cases, proving non violent sexual assult beyond a reasonable doubt is super hard. Especially if you rich like Deshaun Watson, and get the best lawyer that money can buy.

Not having a criminal charge doesnt mean Deshaun aint do that shit.

If you go around sexually harrasing women by grabbing they asses, but there is no physical proof you grabbed their asses, and you get the best lawyer to fight the case, the criminal case against you will be dropped too.

It doesnt mean you still not a piece a shit that deserves to get his ass whooped

In the words of Shannon Sharpe (paraphrasing)

"If you're gonna say that not being charged doesn't make him innocent..............then you also have to acknowledge that it doesn't make him guilty either."

Not necessarily directed at you, but a lot of people who say that this doesn't make him innocent are still implying that he's guilty when they say that.

"If you're gonna say that not being charged doesn't make him innocent..............then you also have to acknowledge that it doesn't make him guilty either."

Not necessarily directed at you, but a lot of people who say that this doesn't make him innocent are still implying that he's guilty when they say that.
No, it doesn't

Agreed 100%

I cant call him innocent or guilty.

But what I will say is that if it cant get proven either way, then he should be allowed to work and get as much money as he can.

Me or you thinking hes a POS or hes a great guy should have no bearing on his ability to work and earn imo.

Back