Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Unless you believe every person who either is not criminally charged or gets an innocent verdict in court means they're 100% innocent then there's no agenda just a difference of opinion between two people. It would also mean that you put far more faith into the system to claim to distrust as well. But you and others seem to pretend you don't understand those two contradictory stances you hold

Yall can't keep picking and choosing when you inject this strawman argument in debate.

I've seen some of you do it with tory lanez and Meg the stallion.

Bet if niggas took this stance on r.kelly you'd be hot tho.

Yall can't keep picking and choosing when you inject this strawman argument in debate.

I've seen some of you do it with tory lanez and Meg the stallion.

Bet if niggas took this stance on r.kelly you'd be hot tho.

With R. Kelly there's actual visual evidence of his crimes. So that's a piss poor example and also a sign that if that's your go to then you also fall into the category mentioned.

Bottom line is niggas do not keep that same faith that a court gets the decision right in other cases not involving forms of sexual assault. Then all the skepticism is welcomed even encouraged. But when a woman makes a claim of being assaulted its "well the court said this so that's what it is. Case closed"

I'm not familiar with the R.kelly court case. He got charged specifically for peeing on ol girl or there was other video evidence?

Oh brother

A buncha other video evidence

Ok. Bad example then.

I still think what some of you are doing is strawman cause there ain't none of that evidence for Watson yet in some people's eyes he's still juet as guilty.

I'm not familiar with the R.kelly court case. He got charged specifically for peeing on ol girl or there was other video evidence?

youre-joking.jpg

Ok. Bad example then.

I still think what some of you are doing is strawman cause there ain't none of that evidence for Watson yet in some people's eyes he's still juet as guilty.

You're still missing the point. But using your R. Kelly example even in the presence of the 1st set of video evidence because he got off on the 1st trial there was still plenty of people both here, you can check the many R. Kelly threads, and in general who felt because he was found not guilty that everything after that and even mentioning his dealings with young girls was an unfair attack on an innocent man.

You're still missing the point. But using your R. Kelly example even in the presence of the 1st set of video evidence because he got off on the 1st trial there was still plenty of people both here, you can check the many R. Kelly threads, and in general who felt because he was found not guilty that everything after that and even mentioning his dealings with young girls was an unfair attack on an innocent man.

I'm trying to figure out what it is that makes Watson guilty in some of you guys eyes and why it's hypocritical in this case to go with the courts decision since there's no glaring evidence like in the r.kelly case.

If the court found him guilty with the same lack of evidence would yall keep this same energy?

Back