Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

It's not the same knowing you are gonna get a happy ending though.

Deshaun was on some next level freak shit. He was on that Louis CK type of time, trying women.

Deshaun is exhibitionist and he knows it's not the same going to a woman that will gladly jack him off.

Man is on that spontaneous type of time. Probably goes in there and whip it out when he feels like it.

I ain't no saint or prude, I understand all types of perversions. But that's when you need to have a woman who can understand.

The issue with these men is that they don't respect professional hoes. Hoes have a place in a famous, powerful man's life and her job is to understand the sick shit he gotten into.

He got all this money and power and he done got exposed to some shit and that money talking to him, telling him he can do whatever he wants.

Like, that's when a hoe can pull a man aside and tell him he don't gotta go around whipping his shit out. Introduce him to a new kink.

Professionals can be sexual advisors, they done did all types of shit for money.

But these men be pretending to be square and shit and wanna fuck with regular women who ain't into all the freak shit.

Then they catching cases because money done got their dick doing the thinking for them.

Hoes are willing...and for dudes like this women who are willing aren't as appealing because that power doesn't have the same effect on someone who is already willing vs someone they have to convince and get the ego boost of "I made her do that" vs "she already wanted to do that"

Hoes are willing...and for dudes like this women who are willing aren't as appealing because that power doesn't have the same effect on someone who is already willing vs someone they have to convince and get the ego boost of "I made her do that" vs "she already wanted to do that"

Pretty much and the fact he had multiple masseuses and he had a reputation, he was running through them.

And that’s I don’t understand: Deshaun could have gone to those places where it’s acceptable and got what he wanted. Instead his dumbass went to places where women actually take their jobs seriously. I feel bad for them. All of this could have been avoided easily

I think homie was being cheap.

He legit actually wanted a massage...and he wanted to get sum action too

Why pay both broads.

2 birds one stone...ya know

this sum bullshit.

I respect watson for gettin his money.

But all this hate n envy from these cacs got me rooting for this dude now.

FOH

I hope the browns win the SB next season.

And during the trophy ceremony on the field post interview. Watson says he "hopes to win 22 more SBs"

White folks acting like Deshaun is the worst person to ever exist.

Is whipping your dick out and trying to get some action wrong. Yeah.

Does it make you a monster? No.

In reality, Deshaun just following Trump's maxim of grab them by the pussy.

50 percent of America voted for Trump. They can get over it and love some Deshaun.

White folks acting like Deshaun is the worst person to ever exist.

Is whipping your dick out and trying to get some action wrong. Yeah.

Does it make you a monster? No.

In reality, Deshaun just following Trump's maxim of grab them by the pussy.

50 percent of America voted for Trump. They can get over it and love some Deshaun.

Fuck them cacs

Goodell and the nfl dont want them owners racist n sexist history to come to light.

You them dudes done far worse shit

They jus mad cuz watson out here winning

this sum bullshit.

I respect watson for gettin his money.

But all this hate n envy from these cacs got me rooting for this dude now.

FOH

I hope the browns win the SB next season.

And during the trophy ceremony on the field post interview. Watson says he "hopes to win 22 more SBs"

How does him taunting his alleged accusers get back at white people? Only thing people would see and hear is a man accused of sexual harassment openly taunting his accusers...which wouldn't do anyone any good.

How does him taunting his alleged accusers get back at white people? Only thing people would see and hear is a man accused of sexual harassment openly taunting his accusers...which wouldn't do anyone any good.

Yea. I kno bruh. I was jus jokin

What bothers me more than most things is how we hold athletes to higher standard than the average citizen.

Its registered sexual offenders at all our jobs.

Sexual offenders are scum but they allowed to work, just not with kids.

I just want to stop seeing a mfers acting like the punishment for a crime should be more just cause a mfer is an athlete.

Back