Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I need to read they this thread.

they said it was 22 women that accused him.
He's still got the 22 civil lawsuits to deal with. Plus no one really knows what Goodell is going to do. Some think he wont face any suspension because there's no criminal case. Others think he may face something like 6 weeks because of violating the personal conduct policy

"22 women do not lie."

giphy.gif

Im not picking sides on this, like I said a ton of pages back. But the views here are so one sided, so I will play devils advocate for a second.

There is a huge difference between not having charges brought forward against you, and you being proven innocent.

In most cases, proving non violent sexual assult beyond a reasonable doubt is super hard. Especially if you rich like Deshaun Watson, and get the best lawyer that money can buy.

Not having a criminal charge doesnt mean Deshaun aint do that shit.

If you go around sexually harrasing women by grabbing they asses, but there is no physical proof you grabbed their asses, and you get the best lawyer to fight the case, the criminal case against you will be dropped too.

It doesnt mean you still not a piece a shit that deserves to get his ass whooped

Last edited:
Im not picking sides on this, like I said a ton of pages back. But the views here are so one sided, so I will play devils advocate for a second.

There is a huge difference between not having charges brought forward against you, and you being proven innocent.

In most cases, providing non violent sexual assult beyond a reasonable doubt is super hard. Especially if you rich like Deshaun Watson, and get the best lawyer that money can buy.

Not having a criminal charge doesnt mean Deshaun aint do that shit.

If you go around sexually harrasing women by grabbing they asses, but there is no physical proof you grabbed their asses, and you get the best lawyer to fight the case, the criminal case against you will be dropped too.

It doesnt mean you still not a piece a shit that deserves to get his ass whooped

True. But getting an indictment happens a lot in cases like this and that didn’t even happen

Back