Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Bruh. Im not arguing whether he's creepy or not

Him being a creep is not why we're here

Scorned trump supporters are the reason we're here

It amazes me how many of yall are OK with that aspect of this..but then again it doesn’t amaze me at

No.. I’m pretty sure that’s why we here. It would be a non story otherwise. Do I think it’s possible a conspiracy against a black QB could happen? It’s not impossible... but I also know men with money and an inflated sense of self do foolish things. All it takes is one instance for the dominos to fall. The other circumstances surrounding it like I said are red flags, but if the nigga did what he did to even one of them it’s all nullified.

Like my point isnt that there isn’t some chance that he was doing something disrespectful. I’m not saying he’s innocent because it’s no way he did anything, but it feels like if you work for a company right? So let’s say every day they bring about in the break room water, donuts, bagels, coffee. Then you decide to indulge in whatever they bring forth everyday. Then when you speak in disliking how management does certain things, boom it ends in them calling you a glutton, because you consume those foods for free every day and demonizing you for it. That’s what this whole thing feels like. How dare you have a sexual appetite this robust. How dare you like coffee.

Yep

Stanley from the office nodding clip.gif

Turn a blind eye to his behavior as long as he doesn't rock the boat.

Once he rocks the boat, that eye's not so blind anymore.

No.. I’m pretty sure that’s why we here. It would be a non story otherwise. Do I think it’s possible a conspiracy against a black QB could happen? It’s not impossible... but I also know men with money and an inflated sense of self do foolish things. All it takes is one instance for the dominos to fall. The other circumstances surrounding it like I said are red flags, but if the nigga did what he did to even one of them it’s all nullified.

If there were never any charges filed........if there aren't any police reports...........if he's never been arrested for what they claim he did..............if none of them went to the police as soon as these alleged incidents occurred................

Omar on the stand clip.gif

Then that man deserves the benefit of the doubt.

If there were never any charges filed........if there aren't any police reports...........if he's never been arrested for what they claim he did..............if none of them went to the police as soon as these alleged incidents occurred................

View attachment 539462

Then that man deserves the benefit of the doubt.

You know damn well is rarely that simple but ok I guess.

:dfbruh:

You know damn well is rarely that simple but ok I guess.

:dfbruh:

Why isn't it?

What was stopping them from coming forward as soon as they felt they were violated?

They're coming forward now though, so...........they could've easily come forward back then.

Look, this is a money grab.

You wouldn't be hearing from any of these women if he had paid them off when that lawyer approached him for a settlement.

Why isn't it?

What was stopping them from coming forward as soon as they felt they were violated?

They're coming forward now though, so...........they could've easily come forward back then.

Look, this is a money grab.

You wouldn't be hearing from any of these women if he had paid them off when that lawyer approached him for a settlement.

You know damn well that people would doubt these women regardless of when they spoke up. So using that as proof of validity is stupid. No matter what reason a woman has or will give for not coming forward soon after an assault there's always gonna be people who discredit them and some people simply don't want to deal with not only being violated but being called a liar on top of it. The shit really ain't as hard to figure out as you make it. You're just always determined to be on the side of those discrediting accusers

Soon as a black man under pressure cats be jumping ship. They been running the same plays since the beginning of time and cats still fall for the banana in the tailpipe routine.

Innocent until proven guilty, fuck what you heard

Niggas only keep that innocent til proven guilty energy up on these types of cases. Any other time it's fuck the system...can't trust the courts to get it right. But let a sexual assault case come up and niggas become criminal defense attorneys instantly.

Back