Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Didn't Peyton Manning sexual assault a chick at the University of Tennessee, its funny how they protect their good old boys.

That would be the NCAA on this one not the NFL. She actually went after him and TN twice over that. Once right after it happened and TN lawyers basically forced a settlement then she sued him for defamation after he mentioned the incident in his book in the early 2000s.

The NCAA is sadly worse at handling sexual assault claims than the NFL. It's the reason why Baylor football program damn near got the death penalty for how bad they were covering up allegations

Niggas only keep that innocent til proven guilty energy up on these types of cases. Any other time it's fuck the system...can't trust the courts to get it right. But let a sexual assault case come up and niggas become criminal defense attorneys instantly.
Shut the fuck up crab ass nigga

You know damn well that people would doubt these women regardless of when they spoke up. So using that as proof of validity is stupid. No matter what reason a woman has or will give for not coming forward soon after an assault there's always gonna be people who discredit them and some people simply don't want to deal with not only being violated but being called a liar on top of it. The shit really ain't as hard to figure out as you make it. You're just always determined to be on the side of those discrediting accusers

Yet, despite everything you just said.............you still wouldn't be hearing a peep from any of these women if he had just paid them off.

Last edited:
You're the same person who thought it was right to call John Lewis a coward in death so your judgment on who is and isn't one isn't exactly trustworthy.
You're same miserable oscar the grouch nigga who stays blindly running interference for the establishment.

You're a water carrying docile acting coward who has nothing but obedience for white supremacy. That's why you shill for Democrats the way you do in 2021. All your goof ass got was an I voted sticker you wore to work and got compliments from cacs.

You're always gonna be in compliance and your takes reflect that, so nothing you say matters for black people. As long as your plans are voting biden 2024, which tf they are, you can't tell me shit, safe nigga

You're same miserable oscar the grouch nigga who stays blindly running interference for the establishment.

You're a water carrying docile acting coward who has nothing but obedience for white supremacy. That's why you shill for Democrats the way you do in 2021. All your goof ass got was an I voted sticker you wore to work and got compliments from cacs.

You're always gonna be in compliance and your takes reflect that, so nothing you say matters for black people. As long as your plans are voting biden 2024, which tf they are, you can't tell me shit, safe nigga

Feel better now that you got that off your chest? The irony of you calling anybody a grouch when your entire persona is falling into the same outrage against anyonen/thing that doesn't 100% share your opinion. You've admitted you will blindly follow anyone who simply tells you what you want which is why you were stupid enough to say you'd actually support anyone for president as long as they tell you what you wanna hear regardless of any other position they hold. You're everything you claim to hate. A blind loyalist to anyone who can convince you they agree with you and that's always going to be a weak link to any form of progress you claim you want to make.

Funny yet you're the one who spent a thread trying to defend using a right wing article written by a proven racist publication to support your pov

Niggas only keep that innocent til proven guilty energy up on these types of cases. Any other time it's fuck the system...can't trust the courts to get it right. But let a sexual assault case come up and niggas become criminal defense attorneys instantly.
Yes. FUCK the system. Fuck the system that determines a black man or woman is guilty without due process.

Sexual assault case? Oh I'm all for victims getting justice. That's why they have criminal courts. But you rolling with a known shyster as your attorney, who only filed civil charges after the accused refused to pay you off?!

I'm certainly not rushing to fall behind the anonymous person's who didnt think to report him to the police but formed a single file line to get his money.

He did something wrong? Prove it in court. But for me to blindly just believe the word of anonymous women with an unscrupulous representative as their spokesperson? In America? We gon sit here and act like we dont know the history of black men being lied on?

Kap exercised his free will to protest. They got him out the paint. Deshaun exercises his free will and wishes to leave his team. They getting him out the paint. Maybe these thing arent related to you, but they sure as hell are to me.

Yes. FUCK the system. Fuck the system that determines a black man or woman is guilty without due process.

Sexual assault case? Oh I'm all for victims getting justice. That's why they have criminal courts. But you rolling with a known shyster as your attorney, who only filed civil charges after the accused refused to pay you off?!

I'm certainly not rushing to fall behind the anonymous person's who didnt think to report him to the police but formed a single file line to get his money.

He did something wrong? Prove it in court. But for me to blindly just believe the word of anonymous women with an unscrupulous representative as their spokesperson? In America? We gon sit here and act like we dont know the history of black men being lied on?

Kap exercised his free will to protest. They got him out the paint. Deshaun exercises his free will and wishes to leave his team. They getting him out the paint. Maybe these thing arent related to you, but they sure as hell are to me.

You completely missed the point. That same system you're saying to prove it in has also notoriously not given a fuck whether the Black man or woman being accused in it is actually guilty or innocent so to all of a sudden put your faith in it regarding a sexual assault accusation when in no other circumstances do niggas ride this hard for "trusting the system" will always ring funny

You completely missed the point. That same system you're saying to prove it in has also notoriously not given a fuck whether the Black man or woman being accused in it is actually guilty or innocent so to all of a sudden put your faith in it regarding a sexual assault accusation when in no other circumstances do niggas ride this hard for "trusting the system" will always ring funny
No. I have 0 faith in the system. That's the impetus of me saying anything to begin with. I need to say innocent until proven guilty because we never get that luxury.

I am saying innocent until proven guilty because the system does not provide us that recourse. You missed the point because you wanted to get your "niggas become criminal defense attorneys" about sexual assault cases jokes off. Which for the record, go ahead and stand on your soapbox if you feel such a need.

But please try and understand that is your own agenda and doesnt apply to what I am saying at all.

No. I have 0 faith in the system. That's the impetus of me saying anything to begin with. I need to say innocent until proven guilty because we never get that luxury.

I am saying innocent until proven guilty because the system does not provide us that recourse. You missed the point because you wanted to get your "niggas become criminal defense attorneys" about sexual assault cases jokes off. Which for the record, go ahead and stand on your soapbox if you feel such a need.

But please try and understand that is your own agenda and doesnt apply to what I am saying at all.

Believing he is innocent is different from saying "the courts will prove it" which is what you and others keep falling back on. That's not a soapbox that's just a statement of fact. Niggas will cast doubt on decisions made by a court of law all the time for all types of cases but when it comes to sexual assault claims it's "let the court prove it" because all of a sudden then they'll get it right? If you truly had 0 faith in this system then the idea that his guilt or innocence could be proven in court wouldn't even be an idea you could logically support because that would imply you actually do have faith it can make the right decision.

Believing he is innocent is different from saying "the courts will prove it" which is what you and others keep falling back on. That's not a soapbox that's just a statement of fact. Niggas will cast doubt on decisions made by a court of law all the time for all types of cases but when it comes to sexual assault claims it's "let the court prove it" because all of a sudden then they'll get it right? If you truly had 0 faith in this system then the idea that his guilt or innocence could be proven in court wouldn't even be an idea you could logically support because that would imply you actually do have faith it can make the right decision.
No. You are extrapolating a whole lot of meaning out of my words to make it fit your narrative.

Innocent until proven guilty. As in, until someone proves him of wrongdoing he should not be unjustly judged and/or punished. I am in no way hung up on the method(s) they use to prove his supposed guilt. It's a lawsuit, so yeah it's likely this ends in a courtroom, but you are attributing quotes to me that I never said and projecting your own agenda onto my words.

You consistently want to take what I'm saying as an indictment against victims of sexual assault, but this ain't that.

No. You are extrapolating a whole lot of meaning out of my words to make it fit your narrative.

Innocent until proven guilty. As in, until someone proves him of wrongdoing he should not be unjustly judged and/or punished. I am in no way hung up on the method(s) they use to prove his supposed guilt. It's a lawsuit, so yeah it's likely this ends in a courtroom, but you are attributing quotes to me that I never said and projecting your own agenda onto my words.

You consistently want to take what I'm saying as an indictment against victims of sexual assault, but this ain't that.

Me saying that niggas only want to trust the courts in instances of sexual assaults isn't an indictment against victims of sexual assault as much as it's an indictment against the mentality that too many hold in terms what they will and won't believe/defend. Because it'd be one thing to say "Well let's just see how the evidence plays itself out" or "Come to your own conclusion based on what's presented to you." Rarely is it that, which isn't a wrong stance to take. It's usually an automatic rush to "Let the courts prove it" when we all know that there's seldom an instance where the idea of the courts somehow treating a Black person fair, whether innocent or guilty, is so heavily relied upon and put faith in. Since you think it's projection then what do you think is the logical conclusion someone would draw from hearing someone say "Prove it in court". How does that not mean that you somehow trust the court system to get it right vs the other instances where trusting the court is seen as a fool's game?

Me saying that niggas only want to trust the courts in instances of sexual assaults isn't an indictment against victims of sexual assault as much as it's an indictment against the mentality that too many hold in terms what they will and won't believe/defend. Because it'd be one thing to say "Well let's just see how the evidence plays itself out" or "Come to your own conclusion based on what's presented to you." Rarely is it that, which isn't a wrong stance to take. It's usually an automatic rush to "Let the courts prove it" when we all know that there's seldom an instance where the idea of the courts somehow treating a Black person fair, whether innocent or guilty, is so heavily relied upon and put faith in. Since you think it's projection then what do you think is the logical conclusion someone would draw from hearing someone say "Prove it in court". How does that not mean that you somehow trust the court system to get it right vs the other instances where trusting the court is seen as a fool's game?
Because it's a lawsuit. I am saying prove it in court because they are suing him and are expected to present evidence in that forum. It's not some sweeping statement of belief in the justice system.

The mistreatment of blacks at the hands of the legal system is an entirely different issue than rather these women can bring forth a case against Deshaun that proves their claims.

My original comment never even mentioned courts at all though. Your first response to me was what introduced the subject of courts to begin with. So yeah, a projection on your part. You "rushed" to this angle, not me.

Because it's a lawsuit. I am saying prove it in court because they are suing him and are expected to present evidence in that forum. It's not some sweeping statement of belief in the justice system.

The mistreatment of blacks at the hands of the legal system is an entirely different issue than rather these women can bring forth a case against Deshaun that proves their claims.

My original comment never even mentioned courts at all though. Your first response to me was what introduced the subject of courts to begin with. So yeah, a projection on your part. You "rushed" to this angle, not me.

Saying "innocent until proven guilty" in a situation involving a lawsuit and potential charges already has the subject of the courts as part of the conversation. You can't remove that aspect from the situation. Unless there's another way to use innocent until proven guilty when talking about a situation where lawyers have been involved then you cannot divorce the two.

Of course they have to "prove it" in court but to take on the stance that all of a sudden then same courts we all know can't be trusted will be what will ultimately convince you he's truly innocent or guilty is a bold stance to take while also preaching not to trust that same court system in any other instance just doesn't make sense. It seems as if you're reading my stance as I don't trust the court to find him guilty when I'm saying I don't trust the court in general to truly be able to determine guilt or innocence regardless of what actually did or didn't happen.

Back