Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Nigga are you dense?

This is not about those women

If he never wanted to leave we wouldn't know about any of this

Why is that so hard to stand on?

If he never went around tricking on IG massage therapists instead of actual prostitute and groupies that STFU and mind their business, we wouldn't know anything about this.

Deshaun let his dick ruin his life. This has nothing to do with the White man. The White man didn't force Deshaun to have fifty-eleven "massage therapists".

If he never went around tricking on IG massage therapists instead of actual prostitute and groupies that STFU and mind their business, we wouldn't know anything about this.

Deshaun let his dick ruin his life. This has nothing to do with the White man. The White man didn't force Deshaun to have fifty-eleven "massage therapists".
Right

The white trump supporters aren't the problem

This doesn't reek of white supremacy

Thanks for clearing that up

My thing is this, it doesn’t really seem like he’s being penalized for what he did, more like being penalized because he had the audacity to ask to leave. Which makes me wonder, what took so long for him to be penalized. If what he was doing was so bad in their eyes, not based on what I think but based on them. It speaks to a greater situation that happens that in these different entertainment fields, they bring about a certain kind of woman to bring men down if they ultimately decide to try to switch up what the intended goal was as far as him coming to that field is concerned. Again it doesn’t feel like you did wrong, now you have to pay. It feels like he had the audacity to try to separate from the people that made you, so let’s spank you for it.

My thing is this, it doesn’t really seem like he’s being penalized for what he did, more like being penalized because he had the audacity to ask to leave. Which makes me wonder, what took so long for him to be penalized. If what he was doing was so bad in their eyes, not based on what I think but based on them. It speaks to a greater situation that happens that in these different entertainment fields, they bring about a certain kind of woman to bring men down if they ultimately decide to try to switch up what the intended goal was as far as him coming to that field is concerned. Again it doesn’t feel like you did wrong, now you have to pay. It feels like he had the audacity to try to separate from the people that made you, so let’s spank you for it.
@truthful @ZMaKEa

Like my point isnt that there isn’t some chance that he was doing something disrespectful. I’m not saying he’s innocent because it’s no way he did anything, but it feels like if you work for a company right? So let’s say every day they bring about in the break room water, donuts, bagels, coffee. Then you decide to indulge in whatever they bring forth everyday. Then when you speak in disliking how management does certain things, boom it ends in them calling you a glutton, because you consume those foods for free every day and demonizing you for it. That’s what this whole thing feels like. How dare you have a sexual appetite this robust. How dare you like coffee.

Right

The white trump supporters aren't the problem

This doesn't reek of white supremacy

Thanks for clearing that up

Why would the Texans create a damn sexual assault case out of thin air, to "punish" Deshaun Watson and make him virtually untradeable and unlikeable?

Think about it with some common sense. Deshaun Watson is the biggest asset they have, and now he has 22 women saying he sexually assaulted them. He can't play for the year most likely and still under contract. They are gonna have to trade him for nothing or play him.

And if Deshaun Watson was doing all of this tricking on massage hoes, and the Texans knew about it and covering it up for him, he's twice as dumb. You don't let your bosses know your dirt.

James Harden fuck plenty of hoes and associate himself with the sex industry and he left without a problem. Why? Because James Harden pays pros and doesn't think with his dick on some creep shit.

I see what you saying but I don’t even think they bring the women around I think it’s more they know when somebody fucking up but won’t wait to expose them until they do something they don’t like. Like these stories about dude beating on they girl but the team ain’t cut em until it went viral.

Comparing Deshaun Watson to a police killing is gross.

Let White people rot your mind and live in a conspiracy theory land.
You let white people off the hook because its easier for you

Being a crab is easier than resisting white supremacy, right? Right.

I don’t feel bad for Watson at all but there’s so many red flags in this situation. L’s for everyone involved.

This public humiliation and smearing is big time punishment

It’s in itself a punishment if he didn’t do anything wrong. Which as many of us wanna act like experts on the matter we don’t know that beyond a reasonable doubt. Dude could really be a creepy lil fuck. Just cuz we share the same skin color don’t mean we know these niggas.

It’s in itself a punishment if he didn’t do anything wrong. Which as many of us wanna act like experts on the matter we don’t know that beyond a reasonable doubt. Dude could really be a creepy lil fuck. Just cuz we share the same skin color we don’t know these niggas.
Bruh. Im not arguing whether he's creepy or not

Him being a creep is not why we're here

Scorned trump supporters are the reason we're here

It amazes me how many of yall are OK with that aspect of this..but then again it doesn’t amaze me at

Back