Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Of course they not gonna settle when they have the momentum for more. Ready for this shit to conclude though, if the broads lying, kill they ass, If homie lying he may be done…for a lil while. Too much talent for 32 teams to pass up

Deshaun don’t get let off the hook for being a dumbass lol
He was a dumb ass in the shadows tho

Then he wanted to be traded.

He's not being held accountable for whatever happened with those women. He's being punished for trying to leave, especially after harden bounced. This was a power play. None of this has been done in good faith for the "survivors". We all understand this...

To say you don't feel sorry for him being extorted by white people is cowardly and borderline coonish @truthful

Of course they not gonna settle when they have the momentum for more. Ready for this shit to conclude though, if the broads lying, kill they ass, If homie lying he may be done…for a lil while. Too much talent for 32 teams to pass up
Lol bruh

Lol bruh slaves escaping is a lol but different from asking massage therapists for hand jobs. I think we can agree Houston foul for this but that nigga had so many other options than being a creep

Nigga are you dense?

This is not about those women

If he never wanted to leave we wouldn't know about any of this

Why is that so hard to stand on?

I get that but had he never been on that shit with the therapists there would be no ammo. You can’t ask random people for handjobs man.

but as I stated it agreed Houston is foul for this because they probably knew he was on it and waited on it. And that is equally wrong

Back