Welcome To aBlackWeb

My bootleg aint have the end credits... somebody let me know what happened lmao

Lmfaoooo.

I can't remember it shot for shot, but it's negasonic and her gf repairing cables time machine/teleporter. They fix it and deadpool asks if he can borrow it real quick. They give it to him but negasonic says something regretful but in a funny way

My bootleg aint have the end credits... somebody let me know what happened lmao

The 2 lesbians fix Cable's time travel thing and DP travel back and saves Vanessa, he stops Peter from joining X Force, kills the Deadpool in the wolverine movie and then kills Ryan Reynolds to stop Green Lantern from being made

The 2 lesbians fix Cable's time travel thing and DP travel back and saves Vanessa, he stops Peter from joining X Force, kills the Deadpool in the wolverine movie and then kills Ryan Reynolds to stop Green Lantern from being made

oh shit! lmao damn

those werent lookalikes

those were the actual actors that portray the xmen

they were shooting Dark Phoenix at the same time and they thought it would be funny to show them at least once to let everyone know they in fact are in the house, they just dont wanna be bothered with DP

Overall it was on par with the first movie.. maybe slightly better. the X-Force scene was hilarious along with the X-Men cameo. Brolin was dope as Cable and Zazie as Domino as well. Aint know too much about her character but she's a good addition.

Too bad Fox doesnt care enough with their treatments for their X-Men Franchise as they do for Deadpool lol. They had a chance after First Class to do shit right then they fucked it up AGAIN wit that Apocalypse bullshit..Hope that Disney deal closes soon
those werent lookalikes

those were the actual actors that portray the xmen

they were shooting Dark Phoenix at the same time and they thought it would be funny to show them at least once to let everyone know they in fact are in the house, they just dont wanna be bothered with DP

Overall it was on par with the first movie.. maybe slightly better. the X-Force scene was hilarious along with the X-Men cameo. Brolin was dope as Cable and Zazie as Domino as well. Aint know too much about her character but she's a good addition.

Too bad Fox doesnt care enough with their treatments for their X-Men Franchise as they do for Deadpool lol. They had a chance after First Class to do shit right then they fucked it up AGAIN wit that Apocalypse bullshit..Hope that Disney deal closes soon

If that's the case then I mos des don't want to see xmen Phoenix unless wolverine and colossus is also on the team. I don't like fox studios quicksilver. MCU quicksilver is the real version IMO. Also I was watching age of ultron the other day and I thought it was dope contrary to what most other people feel about its mediocrity

Yeah, and the mcu's qs is dead. .....

Fox studios quicksilver did the same fucking thing in 2 movies and he was written out of character so far away from the source material as a millennial hipster douche. Out of the two the MCU version was the closest in looks and combat to his comic book counterpart and they shouldn't have killed him off fuck fox and their treatment of xmen properties deadpool is the only thing they can do right.

Saw this yesterday and it was hilarious. The Xmen hiding from Deadpool, the baby legs lol...just way too much to name. Hopefully, I get to see it again next week. Also, I love how Domino looked with the natural hair. #TeamNatural

Fox studios quicksilver did the same fucking thing in 2 movies and he was written out of character so far away from the source material as a millennial hipster douche. Out of the two the MCU version was the closest in looks and combat to his comic book counterpart and they shouldn't have killed him off fuck fox and their treatment of xmen properties deadpool is the only thing they can do right.

Lol it ain't even really fox doing anything for deadpool. By the sounds of it they just gave Ryan Reynolds the reins and let him do his thing. Even after the test footage got leaked, FOX still didn't have faith in the project after they gave Reynolds and miller the greenlight to start production. They originally gave them 100 million for a budget but midway through cut it down to 60 million. Luckily they were still able to produce a great movie despite the trouble with fox and it was a major success. With the sequel it seems that they just have complete faith in Reynolds and crew and from everything I've read at least they basically just review what the team has done and tell them "no, you can't do that" and they will change whatever the issue was. But besides that it sounds like Reynolds has total creative control of the franchise.

Apparently deadpool 2 poked fun at tj miller's sexual harassment accusations, but I can't recall anything really about it. Did anyone catch it and recall what the lines were?

Saw it earlier and it was fucking dope. Imo it's better than the first. Shrugging about this movie was on point.

And in case any of you are unfamiliar with Juggs and Colossus tying it up. Here's the insparation for their cinematic fight

Back