Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just got back.

I really liked it. I think it was just as good as the first one. That scene where they jumped out of the plaNE and you see them all in the background flying crazy was probably the funniest 3 minutes I've had in forever. I was in fucking tears watching them all die.

Domino was fucking dope. Love zazie beatz.

Cable was fucking doooooope. Surprised they didn't give him much of a backstory, but he has a lot of appearances left so we will probably learn more about him later.

Seeing juggernaut was dope even though he was more comedic. I was hoping colossus was going to get the juggernaut armor somehow but unfortunately he didnt.

Overall great flick. Will be purchasing when it's released on blu ray

Saw this morning. It's a good popcorn film for sure, didn't like the main villain but I definitely respect the approach and themes. Cable has to be one of the greatest live action renditions in comic book movie history, X-force cracked me up.

All and all, so long as Deadpool introduces new characters every month, but retains some of the recurring ones, the series should be fine.

I enjoyed it. I 'd say it equally as good as the first movie. Can't wait to see wait they do with Cable next.

Im still mad they didn't chose Kevin Nash as Cable. Also lol at kurrgan having a Cameo in the movie.

I thought John Cena was Cable at first glance but I wouldn't mind seeing a solo Marvel movie by Cable. It'll be a dope film. Domino was dope in the movie too

Saw it on terrarium . Finally we get a proper onscreen juggernaut a and a colossus vs juggernaut mat hup. All.the Easter eggs and references were dope. Especially when deadpool.shouted out alxmen comic issues during the juggernaut fight. I have x men #1o3 In my coll3ction.. lol at those x men lookalikes in the next room when follow us bought deadpool to the mansion. Lol atbeast avoiding him. Ryan Reynolds brought dead pool to life perfectly. Cable was dope even his voice was on point. Lol at deadpool calling him thanos. Domino was also great. I finally understand how her powers work. I used to read the first few issues of x force when I was a kid and all I seen her do in the comics is just big guns or fight hand to hand. Seeing her lick probability powers on screen was dope "I need a scboolbus"

Lol I loved how serious the movie got when wade went and met up with his gf for their anniversary and dies and the opening credits roll with the dramatic song and all those "directed by: did they really just shoot her?" Started popping up.

Saw it on terrarium . Finally we get a proper onscreen juggernaut a and a colossus vs juggernaut mat hup. All.the Easter eggs and references were dope. Especially when deadpool.shouted out alxmen comic issues during the juggernaut fight. I have x men #1o3 In my coll3ction.. lol at those x men lookalikes in the next room when follow us bought deadpool to the mansion. Lol atbeast avoiding him. Ryan Reynolds brought dead pool to life perfectly. Cable was dope even his voice was on point. Lol at deadpool calling him thanos. Domino was also great. I finally understand how her powers work. I used to read the first few issues of x force when I was a kid and all I seen her do in the comics is just big guns or fight hand to hand. Seeing her lick probability powers on screen was dope "I need a scboolbus"

those werent lookalikes

those were the actual actors that portray the xmen

they were shooting Dark Phoenix at the same time and they thought it would be funny to show them at least once to let everyone know they in fact are in the house, they just dont wanna be bothered with DP

I forgot but Deadpool can't die because Thanos put a curse on him, right?

i believe in this universe, he cant die due to his super regenerating abilities. Im not super knowledgeable about the comic, but i think that was the case too, but then Thanos put the curse on him giving him eternal life

Overall it was on par with the first movie.. maybe slightly better. the X-Force scene was hilarious along with the X-Men cameo. Brolin was dope as Cable and Zazie as Domino as well. Aint know too much about her character but she's a good addition.

Too bad Fox doesnt care enough with their treatments for their X-Men Franchise as they do for Deadpool lol. They had a chance after First Class to do shit right then they fucked it up AGAIN wit that Apocalypse bullshit..Hope that Disney deal closes soon

Overall it was on par with the first movie.. maybe slightly better. the X-Force scene was hilarious along with the X-Men cameo. Brolin was dope as Cable and Zazie as Domino as well. Aint know too much about her character but she's a good addition.

Too bad Fox doesnt care enough with their treatments for their X-Men Franchise as they do for Deadpool lol. They had a chance after First Class to do shit right then they fucked it up AGAIN wit that Apocalypse bullshit..Hope that Disney deal closes soon

Pretty much my feelings exactly. I loved how they showed off domino's powers. The entire time I was wondering how the hell they were going to show her powers. It was simple, but it was well done.

I thought tim miller leaving was going to have a huge impact on the sequel. While a lot of the fight sequences didn't look as awesome to me, the new director definitely did a good job, it was just different. I hope they keep him around for the x force movie.

I haven't watched any of the vids about the after credits scene, but what was your guys take away from that? i keep hearing it foreshadows the sequels, but the only thing I can really think of is deadpool possibly going back in time to save his wife. Or maybe he will go back in time and save the x force.. but it looks like they got a solid line up for the x force already. That asain girls powers seemed pretty dope wish they gave her more screen time. Didn't get to see negasonic do anything too crazy either.

Pretty much my feelings exactly. I loved how they showed off domino's powers. The entire time I was wondering how the hell they were going to show her powers. It was simple, but it was well done.

I thought tim miller leaving was going to have a huge impact on the sequel. While a lot of the fight sequences didn't look as awesome to me, the new director definitely did a good job, it was just different. I hope they keep him around for the x force movie.

I haven't watched any of the vids about the after credits scene, but what was your guys take away from that? i keep hearing it foreshadows the sequels, but the only thing I can really think of is deadpool possibly going back in time to save his wife. Or maybe he will go back in time and save the x force.. but it looks like they got a solid line up for the x force already. That asain girls powers seemed pretty dope wish they gave her more screen time. Didn't get to see negasonic do anything too crazy either.

My bootleg aint have the end credits... somebody let me know what happened lmao

Back