Welcome To aBlackWeb

the theater i went to to see IW is showing this tonight

Im gonna be in there

SOOOOO

same rules for DP as IW

There is an embargo until midnight Friday. You can say if you enjoyed the movie, but dassit. After midnight Friday, this will be a spoiler free discussion

the theater i went to to see IW is showing this tonight

Im gonna be in there

SOOOOO

same rules for DP as IW

There is an embargo until midnight Friday. You can say if you enjoyed the movie, but dassit. After midnight Friday, this will be a spoiler free discussion

Nah man, if niggas ain't seen it then they shouldn't come in the threads. Same rules as tv shows

Nah man, if niggas ain't seen it then they shouldn't come in the threads. Same rules as tv shows

generally, i would agree with you

but i was talking about for people who going to see it tonight. I wouldnt want them coming in spoiling everything for the people who gonna check it out tomorrow, which is the official release date

It aint like i said wait until sunday to give everyone a chance to see it

this seemed to work very well with IW so, lets just keep it going

if nigs start to nig, they will be dealt with accordingly

Got tix for 2pm on Saturday! Shits gonna be lit.

Dunno if it was posted or not, but there was 3 after credits scenes and one got dropped. In the test screenings there was controversy about one of the scenes but they didnt go into detail about what it was, but they finally released the details the other day and the scene will not be in the theatrical release of the film.

The scene was an after credits scene and it involved Deadpool going back in time and he's in a hospital in a room full of babies. He walks up to one and it says "A. Hitler" and hes trying to talk himself out/into killing the baby. Looks over at another ba
she dont wear deodorant tho

She grows her armpit hair too. Shits depressing AF.

i cant man lol

she can feel whatever way she want about being free or whatever, but hair under the arms is a no go

Yeah I'll say it's better then 1 for sure. I was dying laughing through out and probably has one of the GOAT mid credit scenes

Got a ticket for Sunday. I'll unveil my new vape during the showing.

Taking my Jr. to see IW again Saturday.

Also ima be 100 and I can't speak for all girls, but there are girls out there who don't use deodorant and some how some way don't stink at all. My girl is like that and i was like aw shit when we first started dating but she literally doesn't produce an odor and uses it once in a while before heavy activity but luckily she does shave.

Also ima be 100 and I can't speak for all girls, but there are girls out there who don't use deodorant and some how some way don't stink at all. My girl is like that and i was like aw shit when we first started dating but she literally doesn't produce an odor and uses it once in a while before heavy activity but luckily she does shave.

1) where do ya'll live...aint NO woman gon be able to live in Louisiana and NOT wear deodorant and NOT smell
2) is she active? like goes to workout and stuff?

your body is gonna produce an odor..if you sweat doing any sorta activity, its gon smell

Back