Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie is looking just as good if not better than the first one. I am disappointed that Tim Miller wasnt the director again, but this David Leitch guy looks like hes doing a good job.

Seems like Cable is a bad guy though.. Or maybe thats his clone? Cant remember who the clones name, but i know Cable has an evil version of himself out there. Maybe this Bad cable is the Clone, posing as Cable. Will be interesting to see how Cable turns into an ally to deadpool eventually. Brolin has said that Cable will have a Multiple movie story arc.

Movie is looking just as good if not better than the first one. I am disappointed that Tim Miller wasnt the director again, but this David Leitch guy looks like hes doing a good job.

Seems like Cable is a bad guy though.. Or maybe thats his clone? Cant remember who the clones name, but i know Cable has an evil version of himself out there. Maybe this Bad cable is the Clone, posing as Cable. Will be interesting to see how Cable turns into an ally to deadpool eventually. Brolin has said that Cable will have a Multiple movie story arc.
If you saw John Wick he did one of those films I believe the second one. I don't think they'll jump straight into clone stuff but you never know.

tumblr_p7fvxxfyrx1qdqw3ro4_r2_540.gif

The clone's name was Stryfe. But I dont think they're going that route. Cable's always been a big picture nigga trying to save the future. He just has a pragmatic approach. He may be trying to kill a future tyrant or killing him before some organization gets a hold of him.

Speaking of which, is it possible that A.I.M. is the real villain of this movie? Ionno, just seeing a lot of yellow made me wonder.

Nope. subtract 10 years from that.

And @AP21 I know your late to the party ass ain't co-signing shit nigga, you just heard Supreme Clientele and OB4CL like a year and half ago.

VOPdSDX.png
apples and oranges

i bet you more people have seen the goonies vs heard both of those albums

just take your L fam lol

apples and oranges

i bet you more people have seen the goonies vs heard both of those albums

just take your L fam lol

Nah b it ain't apples and oranges.

This ain't a predominately movie/tv show forum. It's a HIP HOP forum and you been apart of at least 2 for years now and you just hearing 2 of the most critically acclaimed albums HIP HOP albums.

tenor.gif

Nah b it ain't apples and oranges.

This ain't a predominately movie/tv show forum. It's a HIP HOP forum and you been apart of at least 2 for years now and you just hearing 2 of the most critically acclaimed albums HIP HOP albums.

tenor.gif

apples and oranges as my region primarily dictated what i was exposed to at an early age

the goonies was apart of everyone's childhood

Back