Welcome To aBlackWeb

Never liked that shit.

Can't say I ever watched it fully thru

tumblr_p7qeqxdpkf1sc0ffqo1_1280.jpg

Apparently the critics are saying this movie is trash. Highly doubt that though and I'm sure they don't shit about the Deadpool character

Apparently the critics are saying this movie is trash. Highly doubt that though and I'm sure they don't shit about the Deadpool character

The same ones jizzing all over Infinity War?

Yeah I'll take their word with a grain of salt.

These were the same assholes that said Thor: Ragnarok was the truth. Then I rented it with an open mind and ended up fast forwarding through it and "watching" all of it in less than 30 minutes cause it was so boring and exhaustingly wack.

Not for nothing but I doubt I'll end up bored out of my wits with this. For one the first one was dope for another John Wick Chapter 2 is a modern classic. Those are good odds.

The clone's name was Stryfe. But I dont think they're going that route. Cable's always been a big picture nigga trying to save the future. He just has a pragmatic approach. He may be trying to kill a future tyrant or killing him before some organization gets a hold of him.

Speaking of which, is it possible that A.I.M. is the real villain of this movie? Ionno, just seeing a lot of yellow made me wonder.

I heard in a video , i think this one:

That the guy suggested or heard a rumor that the Kid Cable is after, could possibly be the Son of Apocalypse. Cant remember the characters name though. While the kid is just a kid in Deadpool 2, he supposedly grows up to be evil and a big threat. Will be interesting to see what they do though.

I heard in a video , i think this one:

That the guy suggested or heard a rumor that the Kid Cable is after, could possibly be the Son of Apocalypse. Cant remember the characters name though. While the kid is just a kid in Deadpool 2, he supposedly grows up to be evil and a big threat. Will be interesting to see what they do though.

Apocalypse's "son" is a clone who ends up becoming an X-Man himself.

Haven't read X-Men comics in years so I don't know if he ended up breaking bad.

The same ones jizzing all over Infinity War?

Yeah I'll take their word with a grain of salt.

These were the same assholes that said Thor: Ragnarok was the truth. Then I rented it with an open mind and ended up fast forwarding through it and "watching" all of it in less than 30 minutes cause it was so boring and exhaustingly wack.

Not for nothing but I doubt I'll end up bored out of my wits with this. For one the first one was dope for another John Wick Chapter 2 is a modern classic. Those are good odds.

This guy life is trash.

Am I the only one that thought this chick was wearing a bathrobe when she came out. I was like "Damn, she's wide open with it huh?"

Back