Welcome To aBlackWeb

1) where do ya'll live...aint NO woman gon be able to live in Louisiana and NOT wear deodorant and NOT smell
2) is she active? like goes to workout and stuff?

your body is gonna produce an odor..if you sweat doing any sorta activity, its gon smell

Big facts, big facts
giphy-7.gif

1) where do ya'll live...aint NO woman gon be able to live in Louisiana and NOT wear deodorant and NOT smell
2) is she active? like goes to workout and stuff?

your body is gonna produce an odor..if you sweat doing any sorta activity, its gon smell
Trust me I was shocked after like let me go 2 hours im my work day without it and I start cooking onions under the pits but I tried catching her slipping more then a few times and nothing. I stay in Atlanta Louisiana a gumbo pot of heat so maybe I need test her out there lol

Trust me I was shocked after like let me go 2 hours im my work day without it and I start cooking onions under the pits but I tried catching her slipping more then a few times and nothing. I stay in Atlanta Louisiana a gumbo pot of heat so maybe I need test her out there lol

yea i was about to say lol

i know ATL can get hot, but it aint got nothing on La heat lol

bring her down here for Essence Fest for the outdoor shit and see if she dont have an odor after a couple of hours lol

I thought Disney made fox delete a certain line in the movie?

Nah, Disney can't make FOX do anything with these characters.

What happened is there was an additional post credit scene that didn't do well with test audiences so they pulled it.

In the post credit time travel montage Deadpool also goes back to when Hitler was born (like he told Cable earlier in the movie) and debates over whether or not to kill him.

I damn near died on the parachute scene where damn near the whole X Force was killed.
This is what I really wanted to talk about

Another good misdirection from the trailers

I was like oh shit, they really just killed all of them. Lol. They did the whole interview stuff just for them to die on their way to their first mission lol.

Overall, I thought the first one was better. I felt like they tried little too hard with the jokes this time around. Some of them felt super forced.

I also didn't like or rather I thought the Juggernaut could've been done a little better. After seeing brolin as Thanos, my expectations for cgi characters is super high.

I think du posted one of those videos from emergency awesome that said he was in the movie as a joke or something.

I didn't remember until he got the power lines and it was revealed who he was

I mean, Juggernaut looked way better than he did in the X-Men movie, like 100x better, but I just thought he could've used a not more polish in this one. Colossus was perfect. I don't like they made him lose a tooth but that's probably me being nitpicky.

Back