Welcome To aBlackWeb

yo the song they played during the Colossus vs Juggernaut fight >>>

lmao I didn't peep this the first watch cuz it was terrible cam audio.. on the second watch I caught the last "Holy Shit" and had to rewind. lmao I thought it was just regular epic opera background music until I actually heard what they were saying

I have absolutely no faith in fox outside of dead pool but didn't they put a lil easter egg for mr sinister in the Logan movie?
yea, but im tired of them half assing the properties

Emergency Awesome said Reynolds was trying to talk to Feige about an easter egg in IW or some shit, and the lawyers told him he was to have no contact with them

LMAO

man, this shit better be worth it

yea, but im tired of them half assing the properties

Emergency Awesome said Reynolds was trying to talk to Feige about an easter egg in IW or some shit, and the lawyers told him he was to have no contact with them

LMAO

man, this shit better be worth it

see that's that petty bullshit I can't stand... like a lil easter egg wouldn't help BOTH properties..smh.. pride is a muthafucka

which marvel film was it that had a teaser for the FOX apocalypse movie at the very end? anyone remember? They aren't above cooperating

I have absolutely no faith in fox outside of dead pool but didn't they put a lil easter egg for mr sinister in the Logan movie?

there was one in the end of X-Men Apocalypse with the agent of Essex Corp or something (tried blocking that movie out of my head) and in DP2 the orphanage is named the Essex House

see that's that petty bullshit I can't stand... like a lil easter egg wouldn't help BOTH properties..smh.. pride is a muthafucka
I'ma have to watch the video again to make sure I don't misspeak but yeah, whatever ends up happening after you merger, it's gonna change the game and probably have enough movies for the next 3 decades

Don't know if this ahd been said but Reynolds voiced Juggernaut and did the screen capture for him as well. Juggernaut and Deadpool are Reynolds favorite comic book characters.

All of them were funny af, I was already in tears, but when vanisher landed and got shocked I lost my breath. The whole time I thought they just made believe a character for the team and turns out he was a real person.

All of them were funny af, I was already in tears, but when vanisher landed and got shocked I lost my breath. The whole time I thought they just made believe a character for the team and turns out he was a real person.

lmao my goofy ass laughed when I jus saw a fuckin parachute backpack jump out of the helicopter... I lost it when it turns out it was brad pit the whole time lol

Lmfaooo yeah the solo parachute in yhe air and sitting on the bench was hilarious. I can't recall if he jumped out on his own or did someone just throw the chute out of the plane?

Back