Welcome To aBlackWeb

The whole pantsless seen was some of the funniest shit. From Deadpool placing the blind ladies hands on him. To Cable entering and the dialouge during his standoff. The entire walk had my stomach tight af from laughing. I kept wishing his legs would give out. The whole leg uncrossing and old boy announcing it was his "Basic Instinct". That entire scene was maybe the funniest one from top to bottom.

The movie had so much win for me... I was kind of worried from the previews, and the beginning of the movie before Cable and Domino showed up had me yawning a bit...

Cable was awesome... I'm glad they killed off the team cuz they were lame as fuck... Domino wuz super dope, and I loved the way she would run into battle... and Juggernaut was nice surprise...

By the end of the movie my face hurt from smiling so much...

Only thing is Firefist brought nothing to the movie... he was horrible...

Maaaannnn...tbe scene where everyone except Domino was gettin killed had my azzz IN TEARS!

The scene with baby legs DP had my azzz IN TEARS!

The near end when he went back in time and murked himself in "Wolverine" and "You're in the big leagues now..." after getting the Green Lantern script had my azzz IN TEARS!!

The way they "dispatched" of Juggernaut by pantsing him and shoving a live cable up his ass was extremely satisfying. I was sitting there wondering how the fight would end.

First I thought they were gonna let him win and for some reason or another be drawn away but vowing to return. And in a movie down the line he just pops the fuck up to wreck shit.

Second thought, Cable sends him deep into the future like to the end of time. But he somehow survives bc he's the Juggernaut. And in a movie down the line he just pops the fuck up to wreck shit.

Thirdly, I thought Collosus would knock him out but then I laughed when thought how ridiculous that shit sounded.

But that scene ended perfectly bc that fucker cannot be killed. I loved how as they were exciting the final battle scene you can see him climbing out the pool looking like in a movie down the line he'll just pop the fuck up to wreck shit.

The way they "dispatched" of Juggernaut by pantsing him and shoving a live cable up his ass was extremely satisfying. I was sitting there wondering how the fight would end.

First I thought they were gonna let him win and for some reason or another be drawn away but vowing to return. And in a movie down the line he just pops the fuck up to wreck shit.

Second thought, Cable sends him deep into the future like to the end of time. But he somehow survives bc he's the Juggernaut. And in a movie down the line he just pops the fuck up to wreck shit.

Thirdly, I thought Collosus would knock him out but then I laughed when thought how ridiculous that shit sounded.

But that scene ended perfectly bc that fucker cannot be killed. I loved how as they were exciting the final battle scene you can see him climbing out the pool looking like in a movie down the line he'll just pop the fuck up to wreck shit.
I wasn't expecting Juggernaut to be in this movie. When they said they keep a monster in bottom of the building I thought it was going to be a joke character. But when my guy Cain Marko popped on the scene I was like oh shit everyone bout to get fucked up.

I wasn't expecting Juggernaut to be in this movie. When they said they keep a monster in bottom of the building I thought it was going to be a joke character. But when my guy Cain Marko popped on the scene I was like oh shit everyone bout to get fucked up.
Exactly. I had no idea. There was a quick shot of his head when he first exited his cell amd I still didn't know who he was.

I truly appreciated how I didn't know wtf this movie was about. Every scene was refreshing and satisfying.

latest

Rusty Collins in the comics

Yeah was definitely not expecting that. Godd job on them for keeping that under wraps

Maaaannnn...tbe scene where everyone except Domino was gettin killed had my azzz IN TEARS!

The scene with baby legs DP had my azzz IN TEARS!

The near end when he went back in time and murked himself in "Wolverine" and "You're in the big leagues now..." after getting the Green Lantern script had my azzz IN TEARS!!

Forgot another one...the scene where he was asking where everyone was at in the mansion, then they showed Xavier and the rest of the X-Men crew in the room behind him, and Beast slowly and quietly closes the door...I LOST IT! LOL!!!

Lmfao one line that i forgot about until now that cracked me the fuck up, when Deadpool is meeting vanessa for their anniversary and hes coming up with excuses and he says something like "I was fighting a big villain, but then i found out HIS mother's name was Martha too!"

Back