Welcome To aBlackWeb

she likes cacs so....yea...all i'ma do is admire from afar

My expectations were low as dirt. Not that I didn't like the first movie, but these type of comedies usually get worse and worse on repeat viewings.

Some people don't like that this film tried to be about something more than gratuitous violence and toilet humor. But that was what kept me engaged after my eyes started to glaze over with the baby dick and gay jokes.

I hated that some jackass spoiled the Juggernaut appearance months ago. I tried to forget it, and was happy to see him, but then I was like "... Oh yeah... This isn't a surprise". Wade and Copycat have the most believable romance in all of comic book movies. I genuinely hated the little shit kid villain. Cable was a dog of a fight scene magnet. Plenty of other hilarious surprises including the post credits scenes.

After Black Panther and Infinity War, it was kind of nice to turn my brain off and just roll with what they gave us instead of having to take mental note of small nuances. But no, it's not better than those other two and I still think white people exaggerate the quality of these comedy comic movies.

But I'd give it an 8/10on first viewing.

Last edited:
My expectations were low as dirt. Not that I didn't like the first movie, but these type of comedies usually get worse and worse on repeat viewings.

Some people don't like that this film tried to be about something more than gratuitous violence and toilet humor. But that was what kept me engaged after my eyes started to glaze over with the baby dick and gay jokes.

I hated that some jackass spoiled the Juggernaut appearance months ago. I tried to forget it, and was happy to see him, but then I was like "... Oh yeah... This isn't a surprise". Wade and Copycat have the most believable romance in all of comic book movies. I genuinely hated the little shit kid villain. Cable was a dog of a fight scene magnet. Plenty of other hilarious surprises including the post credits scenes.

After Black Panther and Infinity War, it was kind of nice yo turn my brain off and just roll with what they gave us instead of having to take mental note of small nuances. But no, it's not better than those other two and I still think white people exaggerate the quality of these comedy comic movies.

But I'd give it an 8/10on first viewing.
Saw it yesterday .. thoroughly enjoyed it and wholeheartedly agree..i could seriously do without the shit that white boy humor is annoying as fuck.. but it didnt take from the movie as it didnt in the first one...

The references in the movie are great the lil ode to that trash ass movie Night at the Roxbury was funny.. ill post up more in the Movie thread.. i feel asleep for a short period of time at the beginning smh/ i think when cable was intro'd

Saw it again Saturday nite cuz my niece wanted to watch it. I laughed as if I saw it for the 1st time. Lol

giphy.gif

Back