tumblr_pd3yc0UZfj1tunq3zo2_400.gif

tumblr_pd3yc0UZfj1tunq3zo3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pd3yc0UZfj1tunq3zo4_400.gif

tumblr_pd3yc0UZfj1tunq3zo5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pd3yc0UZfj1tunq3zo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pd3yc0UZfj1tunq3zo7_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pd3yc0UZfj1tunq3zo8_r1_400.gif

The SJWs are at it again

Aja Romano, who wrote that article, as well Gail Simone, the broad that coined the trope, are both fuckin idiots.

How many times has a hero lost his father, brother, lifelong friend, his dog, and the only reason for those deaths were to push him into being a hero in the first place? How many times has a hero witnessed a brutal act against those same people that they never recover from?

She referenced Barbara Gordon torture and subsequent paralysis at the hands of Joker in The Killing Joke, completely ignoring the fact that Batman himself lives with pain and sadness as a result of witnessing the murder of his parents; in fact Bruce Wayne wouldn't even be Batman if it wasn't for that happening. Same thing for Dick Grayson's Robin/Nightwing; the murder of his parents is what drives him. Let's also not forget that in the same year that The Killing Joke ran ('88), Batman also had to go through the violently brutal torture and murder of Robin (Jason Todd) in "A Death In the Family".

maxresdefault.jpg

Superman finds out his parents and entire race was killed when Krypton exploded.
Spiderman's uncle Ben is murdered by a thief he let slip by him earlier that day.
Rocky's entire driving force is the death of his once rival, now best friend Apollo Creed in Rocky 4
John Wick kills everyone over his puppy.
Jet Li's Han Sing loses his beloved brother at the beginning of Romeo Must Die.
MCU Tony Stark's accomplice in the cave, Ho Yinsing, dies in order for Tony to escape in the MK I.
JCVD's Frank Dux's friend Ray Jackson is brutally beaten by Chong Li during the Kumite in Bloodsport
JCVD's Kurt Sloane's brother is beaten and paralyzed by Tong Po in Kickboxer
All of Arnold's peoples are murdered one by one in Predator.
The three main characters in the original Red Dawn all lose their fathers after the Soviet invasion with Robert's father publicly executed for helping them.

... and we can keep going. Shit, I haven't even touched on old school Kung Fu flicks where avenging the death of a sifu, father, or best friend was extremely common.

It seems a hero's sadness comes from the loss of ANYONE, not just a woman. Feminists just love to slant everything towards themselves in an attempt to make women out to be perpetual victims of men even in fantasy.

I missed the theater run so I caught it on HBO a few months ago. Taken as a pure comedy, Deadpool 2 is the funniest shit I've seen all year.

It prolly helps that I was high af when I watched it, but still I just recall being blazed, watching it on the treadmill and having to pause to keep from bussin my ass.

I missed the theater run so I caught it on HBO a few months ago. Taken as a pure comedy, Deadpool 2 is the funniest shit I've seen all year.

It prolly helps that I was high af when I watched it, but still I just recall being blazed, watching it on the treadmill and having to pause to keep from bussin my ass.
Wait you got high then decided to run on a treadmill? That don’t match lmao

Back