Welcome To aBlackWeb

I couldn't wait til Sat to see it, but I will really sit down on sat and watch it. I had it on while I was working so I didn't pay attention to some parts but still thoroughly enjoyed it

I give it at first glance B/B+

Only cons for me..I wished Synder had lighten up the colors more on the uniforms. I kind of wanted to see these superheroes iconic colors show more..not cartoony but just not as dark. (Especially Aquamans)

Still hated flash's uni. Wish Superman had more screen time. Just love Snyder's take on Superman as a whole so I just wanted to see more of him..

Pros the same as everyone else's..definitely will sit down and properly watch it on sat...the 4 hours did go by fast for me...even had a few mins to sit and watch.

Last edited:
I thought I would watch part 1 and 2 and continue the rest the next night but I ran through the first 4 chapters back to back and it didn't feel at all 2 hrs went by. I was surprised it was that quick.

Just finished it. Completely felt like a different movie. I really enjoyed this one and it gave a more complete story. Cyborg is the hero of the movie and Flash was the 2nd hero of the movie. They gave Aquaman a more comic book feel he's not the joke cracker he's more serious in the books. Wonder Woman played her part well too.

I had a few gripes like the way Flash was shown running. Dude was ran like a 6th place sprinter. Another gripe was Batman looked too stiff pause through the whole movie. Also am I tripping or does Desaad looked just like Black Maul from Thanos squad

I give the movie a 8.5/10
Desaad looks lioe ebony maw from a distance but I was watching a screen rant video qnd I paused on his cllse up his face has a humanoid steucture like all his other appearances it the colar of his robe that makes his chin looks like its separated. In the ood sulerfriends cartoon he lookwd like an old man with a good same thing with the old wb Superman and justice league cartoon. In young justice he was grotesque6.

Desaad looks lioe ebony maw from a distance but I was watching a screen rant video qnd I paused on his cllse up his face has a humanoid steucture like all his other appearances it the colar of his robe that makes his chin looks like its separated. In the ood sulerfriends cartoon he lookwd like an old man with a good same thing with the old wb Superman and justice league cartoon. In young justice he was grotesque6.
Nigga is you ok?

This shit was dope like this was really dope. It’s frustrating how WB chopped this movie up. This could have easily....EASILY been a trilogy of movies but they just had to try and compete with Marvel. Go with the lighter tone and they just screwed this shit up. Snyder after he left had to have looked at their version on some
D3F94A97-4ED2-49B6-A909-B90AC14D68DC.gif

Having said that better than Infinity War this is not!
3B13BF68-9D21-4B65-8684-1C92F76CA200.gif

This shit is directed like a video game cut scene. So if you haven't seen it, come with the expeditions of a cgi movie and it'll be really entertaining.

Back