Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leto redeemed himself, Jesse E is still a bad choice as Lex Luthor...movie cemented to me that Affleck was a bad choice. If you arent going to make batman a methodical brooding genius, at least make him a physical force. He kinda just always there, no really necessary.

I wanna know how two individuals with that dark of a skin tone have a son that light skin. The worst thing about this movie for me tho is that It was meant to be universe building when it was made. You can still see that and now all of what's been laid out is just gonna go away.

That flash movie ain't coming out..no granny goodness, only got a short flash of her and shes a dope villain. Quick tease of super girl in the pod on the ship. Deathstroke already knows that batman is Bruce Wayne...

But aye, I guess this the best shot we gonna get at decent live action dc movie. The cartoons still go super hard

Leto redeemed himself, Jesse E is still a bad choice as Lex Luthor...movie cemented to me that Affleck was a bad choice. If you arent going to make batman a methodical brooding genius, at least make him a physical force. He kinda just always there, no really necessary.

I wanna know how two individuals with that dark of a skin tone have a son that light skin. The worst thing about this movie for me tho is that It was meant to be universe building when it was made. You can still see that and now all of what's been laid out is just gonna go away.

That flash movie ain't coming out..no granny goodness, only got a short flash of her and shes a dope villain. Quick tease of super girl in the pod on the ship. Deathstroke already knows that batman is Bruce Wayne...

But aye, I guess this the best shot we gonna get at decent live action dc movie. The cartoons still go super hard
Wtf is Batman gonna do against alien beinhs he knows nothing about? Batman was basically support and backup in this movie. There was no way he could go to to toe with steppe wolf.. Super powers is is not batmans lane he's a crime fighter. At least he reverse engineered some apokolips tech he stole and made thise energy resistant gauntlets and he put up a good fight against those parademons,few humans on earth can be able to do tha cyborg isn't that light and his father is nearly the same skin tone and you dont know about genetics. Ever heard of dominant a d recessive traits?t.

It was cool...way better than what they released but too damn long for me...in part becuz of the d character development(which they shouldve took the time to give them all solo movies before this and everything makes more sense).....its slow parts were really too fuckin slow for me....damn shame this had to come out after the fact and they won't grow from this

Goddamn that was a long ass movie. Better than the theatrical though. Obviously this was Zach showing off everything he had planned before he peaces out of DC.

steppenwolf.jpg

dormammu-1576281168286.jpg

character designs are one in the same.

Brah, you have got to get out of south Carolina more and see other black people. That happens literally all the time.

Anyway, I thought affleck was perfect as Batman and would've like to seen him in future films. He was the glue that brought everyone together. He's always had his martial arts, money and technology which all 3 were in full display in this film.

What more did you want from him?

Wtf is Batman gonna do against alien beinhs he knows nothing about? Batman was basically support and backup in this movie. There was no way he could go to to toe with steppe wolf.. Super powers is is not batmans lane he's a crime fighter. At least he reverse engineered some apokolips tech he stole and made thise energy resistant gauntlets and he put up a good fight against those parademons,few humans on earth can be able to do tha cyborg isn't that light and his father is nearly the same skin tone and you dont know about genetics. Ever heard of dominant a d recessive traits?t.
My son and one of my sisters are light skin, and both of each's parents are darker in skin tone..I'm black..its a joke

Affleck is the best cinematic Bruce Wayne/Batman of all time....

Movies have jaded a lot of viewers... They get further and further away from who Bruce Wayne really is as a person...as a character.

TAS did a good job, the DC Animation did a great job once they introduced Damien.

But it's clear in my opinion Affleck built his Batman largely on the dark knight returns Batman. Like dude knows he's old, and he has to do his job.... Even though he's burnt from all his life experiences.

He's more than just brooding.... He has a whole personality. And Affleck reflects that most accurately. He's what comic book fans want to see as their on screen Batman.

I would love to see them to Batman and Robin movie with Affleck.... But it introduces Damien, and we see flashbacks of a dead Dick Grayson....I feel that would open peoples eyes to who this man truly is.

I

I don't think it's Leto's or Jesse's fault for any of the two movies. It's just the way the movies were written for them IMO. Given some actual screentime Leto would of kill that joker. The joint he played w Denzel was a perfect example.

Jesse's is a good act too, if they gave him more time and written him to be more dark and maniacal I think more ppl would of been happier w the choice...

For me Affleck didn't come off enough as batman to as I though he did in bvs or even in the other JL..idk I just wasn't buying it.

Better than Bale any day though.

Like Batman tries to forget his haunting past... Yet it haunts and torments... So he just pushes thru and block it out. Which is why that Leto scene was so great...

Joker knows Batman.... Which is why he joked him about his parents and Robin and kept pushing.... Kept pushing... And Bruce almost snapped.... Deathstroke seeing it, and refusing to get in the middle.... Like nobody said shit... EVERYBODY was like

"Ahhhhh fuck.... Here we go"

Keaton is very good, I just like Affleck better. More range...

I think Keaton's had more range. Again I think it's not all the actor's fault. I don't think the writing help them enough..(but a lot of factors playef into that)

N in fairness to Affleck it would of been dope to actual see a full solo movie w him to judge better.

I think Keaton's had more range. Again I think it's not all the actor's fault. I don't think the writing help them enough..(but a lot of factors playef into that)

N in fairness to Affleck it would of been dope to actual see a full solo movie w him to judge better.
Keaton was good... And nothing will make me down his performance or make excuses for it...

They actually changed the way they had Batman in the comics to match Keaton a little more it was dope....

But he did play a younger Batman. The movie was his first interaction with the joker. The second gets on my nerves cuz I hate Michelle phiffer as Catwoman.. But that's another discussion.

My point is.. From a fans perspective

Older Batman>>>>>>>>>younger Batman

And because I feel he embodied the role. He's going to be my favorite Batman by default.

Back