Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doing Flashpoint is like what Fox did with the X Men with Days of Future’s Past only for them to muck it up in the end anyway.

Cavill is back (for now) they’ve hit home runs with Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam, even Harley Quinn was a solid base hit. Build on more solo stories and then do a Justice League sequel and right the wrongs of the last film. That’s what Marvel did, they had some clunkers early but they didn’t give up and reboot, they just saw what worked and what didn’t and found the right formula and they eventually started making good movies.

Well you do a flashpoint, done right and reset shit...not to drop another JL movie like that...

Yes build up to it w solo movies....

Is this Harley Quinn part of this universe?

Is next suicide squad, the batman all part of this universe?

And Cavill has been the perfect superman since Reeves...IMO

Well you do a flashpoint, done right and reset shit...not to drop another JL movie like that...

Yes build up to it w solo movies....

Is this Harley Quinn part of this universe?

Is next suicide squad, the batman all part of this universe?
Again doing Flashpoint is too much too soon. This Flash hasn’t even been established like that yet. Why not do a regular Flash solo film first? At least let’s get a Batman movie in this universe first. Harley Quinn is apart of the DCEU canon. Batman is probably set in another universe.

Again doing Flashpoint is too much too soon. This Flash hasn’t even been established like that yet. Why not do a regular Flash solo film first? At least let’s get a Batman movie in this universe first. Harley Quinn is apart of the DCEU canon. Batman is probably set in another universe.

Well..My thinking is this...whatever they are doing..plenty of fans are going to question the timelines and who fits where..that is my point of doing a flashpoint movie..just to answer those questions and reset everything

.well almost everything(minus WM, Aquaman..etc) and go from there. Thats what I am trying to say.

I mean eventhough it wasn't needed..Even this deadpool made a vignette and "cleaned up" the previous bullshit.

Doing Flashpoint is like what Fox did with the X Men with Days of Future’s Past only for them to muck it up in the end anyway.

Cavill is back (for now) they’ve hit home runs with Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam, even Harley Quinn was a solid base hit. Build on more solo stories and then do a Justice League sequel and right the wrongs of the last film. That’s what Marvel did, they had some clunkers early but they didn’t give up and reboot, they just saw what worked and what didn’t and found the right formula and they eventually started making good movies.

That's not really true..... :ualreadyknow:

While most of us here, think that most of Phase 1 and the beginning of Phase 2 was mostly mediocre or trash besides IM 1 & Avengers 1. All them films was a success, both critical and box office wise.

That's not really true..... :ualreadyknow:

While most of us here, think that most of Phase 1 and the beginning of Phase 2 was mostly mediocre or trash besides IM 1 & Avengers 1. All them films was a success, both critical and box office wise.
Most of the DCEU movies to date were box office and critical success too.

Man of Steel
BVS (commercial success)
Suicide Squad (commercial success)
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Shazam
Harley Quinn

The only real flop was Justice League.

Well..My thinking is this...whatever they are doing..plenty of fans are going to question the timelines and who fits where..that is my point of doing a flashpoint movie..just to answer those questions and reset everything

.well almost everything(minus WM, Aquaman..etc) and go from there. Thats what I am trying to say.

I mean eventhough it wasn't needed..Even this deadpool made a vignette and "cleaned up" the previous bullshit.
I’m glad you not at WB.

Most of the DCEU movies to date were box office and critical success too.

Man of Steel
BVS (commercial success)
Suicide Squad (commercial success)
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Shazam
Harley Quinn

The only real flop was Justice League.

My point was Marvel never had to even think about a reboot because, despite how we feel/felt about those early movies, they were a success across the board.

Marvel never had to deal w/ the criticism or backlash, the DCEU had and continues to have.

Don't know if that was call for..but seeing all the money you are making off your ideas.....i understand.
Rebooting is doubling down on the same thing that got them in this mess in the first place. What they’re doing now telling good stories and making good films and learning from prior mistakes is the correct course of action.

Rebooting is doubling down on the same thing that got them in this mess in the first place. What they’re doing now telling good stories and making good films and learning from prior mistakes is the correct course of action.

Bruh...at some point are they or aren't they going to doing a Justice league movie? I would say so(that doesn't mean do one next week or next year)..and I NEVER SAID they shouldn't do any solo movies..or what they are doing now isn't the right move in fact it should of been done all long. So you miss me with your post

At some point the timelines will come into question which character rep what universe..it does with all these pictures..

my thought isnt to just do the same thing all over again as I stated...

And a good storytelling is good storytelling no matter how you approach shit...

To sum all this shit up...what is DCUs endgame(no pun intended) to all this shit now?

Last edited:
Bruh...at some point are they or aren't they going to doing a Justice league movie? I would say so(that doesn't mean do one next week or next year)..and I NEVER SAID they shouldn't do any solo movies..or what they are doing now isn't the right move in fact it should of been done all long. So you miss me with your post

At some point the timelines will come into question which character rep what universe..it does with all these pictures..

my thought isnt to just do the same thing all over again as I stated...

And a good storytelling is good storytelling no matter how you approach shit...
What’s the confusion? Your first point was that they should reboot and start over and reset the universe. Every movie outside of Joker is DCEU, Batman will probably be an elseworld tale depending on how things go...

What’s the confusion? Your first point was that they should reboot and start over and reset the universe. Every movie outside of Joker is DCEU, Batman will probably be an elseworld tale depending on how things go...

Ha ha So fans aren't gonna have any questions..nobody is gonna mention the aftermath to JL as far as those characters go..ok

My point was Marvel never had to even think about a reboot because, despite how we feel/felt about those early movies, they were a success across the board.

Marvel never had to deal w/ the criticism or backlash, the DCEU had and continues to have.
Very early on, I think around the time of Iron Man 2 Kevin Feige was talking about how Iron Man could be continuously recast like James Bond. I think that would imply reboots.

I'm here for this. The JL movie we got was a completely different movie than what it was intended to be. So unless the Snyder cut is UBER trash I don't see how this wont be better. Whedon came in: lightened up the dark tone, made Batman a goofy nigga and the CGI mustache.... ugghhhhh fuckin horrid.

Going forward tho I'm curious as to how they'll explain what happens with Batman in whatever JL sequel that'll inevitably come about.

The movie will be almost a completely different experience than the one we got. Zack basically had everything filmed and just needed to do post production stuff and that's when they brought in Whedon and reshot like 75% of the movie.

Darkseid will appear in Snyder's version

Green lantern (modern day) should appear

Martian manhunter

The fight with steppenwolf will be completely different and Steppenwolf will look way different. The arcs for wonder woman, aquaman, flash, and cyborg will be completely different. Superman's revival. This isnt gonna be just extra scenes added to what we got in theaters

"Hurry Zack!"

Back