Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's like if they re released Queen of the Damned with more footage of Aaliyah playing Akasha...

While she 100% was the highlight of the movie, and brought mad life to the character... More of her wouldn't fix the movie

They crammed two A+ books that could have been two movies a piece into one 90 minute goth video.... It was just too ambitious

wait wait wait wait wait

this shit wont come out until NEXT fucking year??

its a got damn quarantine and companies have been releasing content to VOD and we have to wait until next year to even see this shit??

i'm already turned off
They're finishing the effects and adding all of the deleted scenes. The original post production crew and the cast are actually coming back so I suspect some scenes and dialogue will now be altered or added.

wait wait wait wait wait

its a got damn quarantine and companies have been releasing content to VOD and we have to wait until next year to even see this shit??

i'm already turned off

because of course the Snyder cut was never finished. They’ve had years to work on it but never did until there was fan backlash

wait wait wait wait wait

i'm already turned off
The article I posted said that execs gave Snyder 20 million to polish VFX and and add one or two more scenes. Probably would’ve happened sooner if rona didn’t shut down everything.

The article I posted said that execs gave Snyder 20 million to polish VFX and and add one or two more scenes. Probably would’ve happened sooner if rona didn’t shut down everything.
20M for one or two more scenes??

got damn

The Snyders put together a presentation and, in early February, invited a select group of executives from Warner Bros., HBO Max and DC to their house in Pasadena to screen Zack's little-seen version that was shown in black and white. The number of executives in the room — there were more than a dozen in attendance, ranging from Warners' Emmerich, Carolyn Blackwood, and Walter Hamada to HBO Max's Kevin Reilly, Sarah Aubrey and Sandra Dewey to DC's Jim Lee — showed the importance of the potentially extensive undertaking. Heads of physical production and business affairs were there to assess what needed to be done and how much it would cost. At his presentation after the screening, Snyder outlined ideas for not just releasing the cut but the concept of episodes and cliffhangers.
The executives left the meeting pumped.

I loved it.

But dude catalogue is hit or miss with mainly misses. I'm perplexed ppl gaf about his work.
300 was like the height of bootlegging ....we watched it in the barbershop cuz our mans sold bootleg DVD s on the side ..... we left the shop feeling invincible after watching that

I loved it.

But dude catalogue is hit or miss with mainly misses. I'm perplexed ppl gaf about his work.
Even as a fan of his his writing is rough around the edges but the visual/setpieces he produces is unmatched in terms of detail. Him and Bay live up to the name of visual directors. The fact that we get to see stuff like this times 10 with the entire justice league :clawd3:

5162398-0601075095-tumbl.gif

JealousThunderousCub-size_restricted.gif

ExemplaryCraftyBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Back