Welcome To aBlackWeb

The movie will be almost a completely different experience than the one we got. Zack basically had everything filmed and just needed to do post production stuff and that's when they brought in Whedon and reshot like 75% of the movie.

Darkseid will appear in Snyder's version

Green lantern (modern day) should appear

Martian manhunter

The fight with steppenwolf will be completely different and Steppenwolf will look way different. The arcs for wonder woman, aquaman, flash, and cyborg will be completely different. Superman's revival. This isnt gonna be just extra scenes added to what we got in theaters

The movie will be almost a completely different experience than the one we got. Zack basically had everything filmed and just needed to do post production stuff and that's when they brought in Whedon and reshot like 75% of the movie.

Darkseid will appear in Snyder's version

Green lantern (modern day) should appear

Martian manhunter

The fight with steppenwolf will be completely different and Steppenwolf will look way different. The arcs for wonder woman, aquaman, flash, and cyborg will be completely different. Superman's revival. This isnt gonna be just extra scenes added to what we got in theaters

So this movie could be like a soft reboot ?

Honestly I've watched JL more times than I've watched Cap 1. Watched it once and thats it.
Ant man 2 was awful and I watched it once for free and never will be viewed again. Cap1s issue to me was purely not enough time with Cap and the Howling Commandos kicking ass.

shit I just want them to bring Cavill back and start this shit all over again!

I cannot understand why they won't get it right. Fuck man, do a Flashpoint joint and reboot all this shit...(obviously leave WW n Aquaman alone)

Doing Flashpoint is like what Fox did with the X Men with Days of Future’s Past only for them to muck it up in the end anyway.

Cavill is back (for now) they’ve hit home runs with Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam, even Harley Quinn was a solid base hit. Build on more solo stories and then do a Justice League sequel and right the wrongs of the last film. That’s what Marvel did, they had some clunkers early but they didn’t give up and reboot, they just saw what worked and what didn’t and found the right formula and they eventually started making good movies.

Back