Welcome To aBlackWeb

I haven't seen this movie yet but I'm rolling at Du ?

I've seen some very valid reviews in this thread and Du still think people being biased. I think it was nightking and blackish with very detailed reviews why they didn't enjoy the film only for Du to still be like, y'all just some haters ??

Usually I watch these and I laugh because they bring up things that are funny but made sense in the context of the movie and that movie’s rules.

But with this one I thought the exact same things as I was watching, lol. And each of these things make no sense even within the context and rules of WW’s universe.

Usually I watch these and I laugh because they bring up things that are funny but made sense in the context of the movie and that movie’s rules.

But with this one I thought the exact same things as I was watching, lol. And each of these things make no sense even within the context and rules of WW’s universe.
Just watched this.He ethered the fuck out of that shit.

He murdered this movie

The guy who got body raped could realistically be the next enemy for WW3 but WB would never make a movie where the villain is a man who gets revenge against Wonder Woman because she raped him.

The guy who got body raped could realistically be the next enemy for WW3 but WB would never make a movie where the villain is a man who gets revenge against Wonder Woman because she raped him.
I mean number 1.His consciousness wasn't in his body and Steve gave consent

Number 2. Who's complaining about fucking Wonder Woman?

He gotta sue that dream stone for granting the wish in this very specific and creepy manner.

I mean number 1.His consciousness wasn't in his body and Steve gave consent

Number 2. Who's complaining about fucking Wonder Woman?

He gotta sue that dream stone for granting the wish in this very specific and creepy manner.
We don't know where his consciousness was. For all we know, he was a prisoner in his own body, forced into the passengers seat.

That would be terrifying and not the type of thing you'd even be able to enjoy considering you're not even in control. Not to mention, Steve Trevor put him in mortal danger multiple times and who knows what his life looks like after people recognize him as the guy running around with an Amazonian warrior.

I think it would be a dope movie. A super-powered woman being made accountable for her own self indulgent actions? Pfffft

We don't know where his consciousness was. For all we know, he was a prisoner in his own body, forced into the passengers seat.

That would be terrifying and not the type of thing you'd even be able to enjoy considering you're not even in control. Not to mention, Steve Trevor put him in mortal danger multiple times and who knows what his life looks like after people recognize him as the guy running around with an Amazonian warrior.

I think it would be a dope movie. A super-powered woman being made accountable for her own self indulgent actions? Pfffft
petty

The fact that he didn't recognize Diana, when he saw her later, kinda removes the possibility of the bold.

Back