Welcome To aBlackWeb

And guess who the villains were?

The people who performed the body swaps and were completely ok with the bullshit going on.

But WW is a heroine so all is forgiven, right?
You got it. I just don’t think people think it’s right or wrong. It’s kinda whatever

Are you... are you suggesting accidental rape is better than intentional rape?

Cause she seemed to know exactly what she was doing the next morning: "We need to find out why my boyfriend is back in someone else's body"
That concept was weird and made me uncomfortable. Fuck where they thinking? I don't give a damn if its WW she raped that guy.

That concept was weird and made me uncomfortable. Fuck where they thinking? I don't give a damn if its WW she raped that guy.
Like dude said in the video, it was totally unnecessary. Just have him come back as himself.

What’s worse, a dead man walking around or a dead man in an alive man’s body who probably has a life of his own?

And why that body? And how did he track down WW? How was he so cool with everything within a day or so of coming back?

Last edited:
I mean you could say that in her eyes it was acceptable because niggas just around to be thrown away to amazonians. She doesn't care about any nigga not named steve trevor.

They been raping. Not saying it's right. Ijs.

Yup....

Look at Trump supporters...??‍♂️

giphy.gif

Yup....

Look at Trump supporters...??‍♂️

lol Bruh, all Trump supporters fit in three groups: poor/middle class racist whites, rich corrupt whites, nonwhite sellouts that think kissing the asses of the people in the first two groups will help them out.

So the movie for the most part was critically slammed across the board across many spectrums of life and it’s all “agenda” ?????
Group think...

It's a real thing.

People will attach themselves to a belief or ideal because of perceived acceptance of better yet harmony within a social group.

Everybody thinks it's fun and funny to shit on DCEU movies, so even in the face of a good one, they will trash it to be included in the fun trend of giving DCEU shit.

I don't even take the shit seriously no more.

Shit sad forreal ??‍♂️

Back