Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's literally the opposite of what happened in the movie.

:wdf5:
I didn't say it happened in the movie

I was saying that if a guy was told he had sex with a woman and didn't remember it and somebody told him that guy would be like "So what,still had sex"

It wasn't his body to give consent.
When the dream stone put him there it didn't ask Steve's consent either

His soul was raped

IDK why they did the body swap anyway instead of just having him be himself.

Idk why the writers wrote it,but I guess him not being in his body was part of the curse for making the wish.

I just don't understand why she started losing her powers also.She only made one wish and that wish already had a catch 22.

giphy.gif
......This "rape/consent" back n forth has to be THE dumbest back n forth in forum history.

giphy.gif
......This "rape/consent" back n forth has to be THE dumbest back n forth in forum history.
I'm glad it wasn't me who said this....

Cuz I'm reading this shit like

"How the fuck am I the one geeking and this the shit that stands out to these niggaz?"

When the dream stone put him there it didn't ask Steve's consent either

His soul was raped

IDK why they did the body swap anyway instead of just having him be himself.

Idk why the writers wrote it,but I guess him not being in his body was part of the curse for making the wish.

I just don't understand why she started losing her powers also.She only made one wish and that wish already had a catch 22.
You're using the word "rape" wrong.

Screenshot_20210104-111824_Samsung Internet.jpg

The guy was incapable of valid consent because of unconsciousness.

You're using the word "rape" wrong.

View attachment 435416

The guy was incapable of valid consent because of unconsciousness.

But he wasn't unconscious,he just had a magical stone put somebody else's conscious/soul inside of him

section 4-9 clearly states that if a fictional,imaginary stone puts somebody inside of you that the woman who has sex with you is not guilty of the said crime.

I'm Saul Goodman and it's all good...man

Is this movie that bad that we’re nitpicking about people’s body’s being taken over? As if this was the first time this has ever happened in any form of media.
All body swaps are up for discussion,but this one does have some interesting things to think about.

In BIG a grown woman had sex with a 12 yr old in a man's body,but it wasn't really a swap because I assume that's what that kid will look like later.

All body swaps are up for discussion,but this one does have some interesting things to think about.

In BIG a grown woman had sex with a 12 yr old in a man's body,but it wasn't really a swap because I assume that's what that kid will look like later.
All because sex was involved?

Is this movie that bad that we’re nitpicking about people’s body’s being taken over? As if this was the first time this has ever happened in any form of media.
Show me another movie where someone took over someone else's body and proceeded to have sex, only for the person to get their body back without any knowledge of what happened to their body.

Give just one example.

Yeah... that was basically statutory rape.

It's funny how cognitive dissonance kicks in when genders are reversed.

I'm not trying to pass legislation here, people. Just pointing out the apparently not-so-obvious.

But he wasn't unconscious,he just had a magical stone put somebody else's conscious/soul inside of him

section 4-9 clearly states that if a fictional,imaginary stone puts somebody inside of you that the woman who has sex with you is not guilty of the said crime.

I'm Saul Goodman and it's all good...man
You not about to argue with me about rape and Eminem at the same time fam.

Although the two seem oddly related
:oreally:

And guess who the villains were?

The people who performed the body swaps and were completely ok with the bullshit going on.

But WW is a heroine so all is forgiven, right?
But wonder Woman didn't know her wish would come true

I direct you back to section 4-9

Back