Welcome To aBlackWeb

This movie was a let down. I didn't believe it could have all the problems I'd seen mentioned but damn near every critique was spot on. Pedro and Kristen did great jobs for what they were working with. They were the two bright spots in an otherwise disappointing movie. I hope Patty can bounce back for the third installment.

Movie was ok. The first 2 scenes in Themyscira and the mall were completely useless and did nothing to further the plot. I read Warner wanted to remove those scenes and they should've.

It's upsetting because I loved the overall plot. The entire world on the brink of war/ destruction because of our own greed. If they could've fleshed that out more they'd have a top five story.

Perfect example; When Russia found out the US had 100 more nukes and they were ready to attack was fire but within the movie it didn't have the payoff it should've.

Plot was fantastic I just didn't like the execution.

It was 2 1/2 hrs and it felt rushed in certain points to me.

WW complaining about how she gives so much of herself and she wished she could have one thing in Steve, again we didn't see how much she had sacrificed so the payoff wasn't there.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't great.

This really would have made a dope series.

5 episodes about Cheetah, 5 about Max, and the last 2 episodes where the two storyline converge.

Like Daredevil season 2.

Meh...it was ok. Not great. Not good. Just...ok.

I didn't like the main "villian". The plot...meh. They could've a LOT better.

I thought the movie was ok.

The first movie was much better. More fight scenes in this installment would have been nice.

They should have done more with Cheetah. She is one of Wonder Womans greatest villains if not the greatest...

Back