Welcome To aBlackWeb

I listen to this podcast called The Watch and they do pop culture recaps. It's some white shit but they're writers and kinda affiliated with the industry so they give a lil deeper insight than some regular fans.

They give a rundown of how the play Oklahoma ties into the show.

Idk how to post the video but here's the link if you're interested

I listen to this podcast called The Watch and they do pop culture recaps. It's some white shit but they're writers and kinda affiliated with the industry so they give a lil deeper insight than some regular fans.

They give a rundown of how the play Oklahoma ties into the show.

Idk how to post the video but here's the link if you're interested

The watch is goat

I thought the picture in the closet was that weirdo nigga with the ears that Rorschach fucked up in the movie

Also in the silent film at the begining of the show, buddy runs down on the sheriff that was stealing I think. And the crowd wants to hang him, and that's all the little boy saw. So it all came full circle.

@Hustletown @shutupGabi Are u guys going to check out Greenwald's show? The trailer did not do much for me, but i have been listening to those guys since the Grantland days, so i have to, lol.
I didn't know the trailer was out. I'll watch that and see. When he was describing it and giving updates the past few months it didnt interest me tho.

EDIT: just watched the trailer. I'll look out for the show. It look like some coen brothers shit.

I didn't know the trailer was out. I'll watch that and see. When he was describing it and giving updates the past few months it didnt interest me tho.

EDIT: just watched the trailer. I'll look out for the show. It look like some coen brothers shit.
It helps that Rosario Dawson is the lead, lol. Props to Greenwald for giving that role to an African American woman, especially since the character was a white male in the book.

Im not a fan of comic books at all. But Watchmen was one of the few comics I appreciated. The movie adaption was below average. Alot of that had to do with Zack Snyder's direction. But this tv series is def. up my alley. Solid first episode. Not surprising though, because HBO makes sound decisions when it comes to which shows they decide to air on their network. Im intrigued to see where this is going

Same dude responsible for LOST, Prometheus and The Leftovers...

Fuck him. He'll give you 2-3 good seasons then basically say fuck you and this story.
If I ever see this guy I'll swing on him.

ON GAWD IF THIS NIGGA FUCK THIS SHOW UP IM HUNTING HIM DOWN.

He is not going to do this to me again. Not again. I can't. This show is too fucking good right now. I will kill him.

This show is the fuckin truth

So I already heard this,but yeah that note the kid/man had was from Nazi's and were really left around for black troops in the war

Regina King has gotten more attractive to me over the yrs.

Always respected Louis Gosset Jr.

I was wondering where the lights came from he was shining.

So I wonder why she didn't take him in asap?I guess cause she knew he couldn't do that himself

I don't trust looking glass,but he seems legit

LOL at Moth man now being a symbol of the paparazzi and dude falling on the car

I see they got my guy who started Hamsterdam on the Wire as the newspaper dude

I wonder who the Asian girl is.probably related to the Asian woman in the series trailer I'm guessing

That White Night was serious.I'm guessing Cal shot the other dude,but I wonder why they didn't show it.

I figured the white kids were some dead cop's kids from the white night

She beat the shit outta dude in nixonville

her adopted son is a tough kid

I'm trying to understand what that model house thing was? A hologram?

I wanna watch American hero Story too.Hooded Justice kicking ass

Keen's father is who outlawed masked heroes.I wonder what he knows?

She slick with the fake fainting

This nigga got a whole klan suit.Judd

Okay so I'm guessing that Ozy or who we think is ozy is in a different time than this story

last ep was a 1 yr anniversary and now it's a yr later

lol at him calling the robots/clones dimwits

I have no idea when or what he's doing

Nice twist with him being her grandad.I wonder why she doesn't know of him?

Damn science bitch.Magnets

Who the fuck grabbed the old man?

I'm looooooovin this show.

So,while I doubted him being able to hang Judd,now it seems like he got ppl who could do that,but he too free about saying he killed a cop.

Judd's wife suspect too

Will might have been Hooded Justice

Last edited:
This fucking show is so impossibly dope. Every episode has me fiending to watch the next episode.

Laurie Blake aka silk spectre II will be in the next episode. Regina king is fucking epic in this show.

Curious as to who the strongman is. He seems like he might be the "rorschach" of this show, just by his narration.

Excited to learn more about the old man. Hes obviously connected to some powerful people. I'm wondering if he defected to the germans during the war.

Red scare has the WOAT costume.

Knew the captain had to of been a racist. Hes probably the one that gave everyone up in the white night. Pretty sure I've seen that actor play a racist in some other movie before too lol.

I'm curious as to what ozymandias role in this show is as well. Hes an old man, but maybe hes working on some other plan similar to the original watchmen story. Doesnt seem to be a world at war though. Mainly just the kavalry vs cops. We've only seen him interacting with his servants though and never leaving his house.

This fucking show is so impossibly dope. Every episode has me fiending to watch the next episode.

Laurie Blake aka silk spectre II will be in the next episode. Regina king is fucking epic in this show.

Curious as to who the strongman is. He seems like he might be the "rorschach" of this show, just by his narration.

Excited to learn more about the old man. Hes obviously connected to some powerful people. I'm wondering if he defected to the germans during the war.

Red scare has the WOAT costume.

Knew the captain had to of been a racist. Hes probably the one that gave everyone up in the white night. Pretty sure I've seen that actor play a racist in some other movie before too lol.

I'm curious as to what ozymandias role in this show is as well. Hes an old man, but maybe hes working on some other plan similar to the original watchmen story. Doesnt seem to be a world at war though. Mainly just the kavalry vs cops. We've only seen him interacting with his servants though and never leaving his house.

What strongman?You mean the guy who they think is hooded Justice who was narrating the TV show?

Actually I think Angela is "Rorschach"

What strongman?You mean the guy who they think is hooded Justice who was narrating the TV show?

Actually I think Angela is "Rorschach"
Yeah, I had subtitles on and when he spoke they called him hooded justice. When he begins he calls himself "circus strongman" though and I never heard them say hooded justice, just saw it on the subtitles. Whoever he is, he was fucking shit up a long time ago, I wonder if hes still active in Angela's time.

Not gon lie I wasnt really feelin this ep. Idk the execution wasnt as tight as the first. But one thing this show does is string you along very well. They answer a few questions then introduce 10 more so you have no choice but to keep watching lol.

I'm excited for next ep when jean smart pull up.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had subtitles on and when he spoke they called him hooded justice. When he begins he calls himself "circus strongman" though and I never heard them say hooded justice, just saw it on the subtitles. Whoever he is, he was fucking shit up a long time ago, I wonder if hes still active in Angela's time.
I think the old man is hooded justice and nobody knew his ID so they assumed he was white

The old man wears the same colors and Hooded Justice wears a noose and Judd died by a noose

That narration was by the person playing Hooded Justice but ppl think he was a German Strongman,but nobody really knew who he was

but even on the show they made it seem like the dude they found shot in the head really wasn't Hooded Justice

The narration was only a part of that American hero Story show,not narration of the show

Last edited:
Back