Welcome To aBlackWeb

ttPMGbp_zpsdkfpjqxv.gif

Damn the rorshachs are white supremacists lol
Lol yeah that shits fucked. Hopefully they delve deeper into how rorschach was the inspiration for that shit. Rorschach wasnt the most likable person but I didnt think he was a white supremecist.

Dr. Manhattan video was cool, hes definitely still out there.

Raining of squids must be an after effect of when the giant squid attacked in the comicbook. Was dope picking up little references here and there that the show featured but didnt really give any info on.

lol word im confused as well. At first I was thinking them seventh cavalry cats killed the police chief.. but then they had the old brotha waiting for Regina King at the tree.. shit threw me off.. can't see him working with them racists seeing how they started the show off.

I was wondering why all Regina Kings kids were white as well lmao.

Definitely looking forward to the rest of the season tho

lol word im confused as well. At first I was thinking them seventh cavalry cats killed the police chie
I didn't think that at all. But I could see how someone would think that cuz the attack was clearly planned.

Can't say for certain but that might be the best first episode of a TV show I've ever watched. Damn.

I was skeptical but it looks like HBO has another one. Right on time too.

Lol yeah that shits fucked. Hopefully they delve deeper into how rorschach was the inspiration for that shit. Rorschach wasnt the most likable person but I didnt think he was a white supremecist.

Dr. Manhattan video was cool, hes definitely still out there.

Raining of squids must be an after effect of when the giant squid attacked in the comicbook. Was dope picking up little references here and there that the show featured but didnt really give any info on.

I remember rereading Watchmen a number of years ago and Rorschach definitely seemed way different to me in the context of current events. It's not like he was a straight up nazi but he was definitely on some pre alt-right super disgruntled shit with his politics so it's not too far a stretch.

As for the squids... during the the interrogation silverface was like "Do you think the interdemensional attacks are a government hoax?" or something like that. Wasn't that Veidt's original plan - to create some unknown threat to rally humanity against? I can't really remember since it was a while ago since that last read.

Back