Welcome To aBlackWeb

IDK what was confusing,but the strong man was shown on the American hero show.That's the strongman @Lou Cypher was referring too

And Angela is the violent truth seeker unraveling a huge conspiracy like Rorschach

I thought you were saying she actually was rorschach.

Not gon lie I wasnt really feelin this ep. Idk the execution wasnt as tight as the first. But one thing this show does is string you along very well. They answer a few questions then introduce 10 more so you have no choice but to keep watching lol.

I'm excited for next ep when jean smart pull up.

I wasn't mad at this episode but I'll agree they started off so strong with the first episode I was expecting a lil bit more than I got with episode 2.

That being said I still enjoyed it but agree with yall that said we got more questions than answers.

Lol at them just snatching her fuckin car off the street with a bigass magnet tho lol. Wonder why she didnt say anything when she found out that's her grandfather

Goddamn this show is good. To create a world where black descendants of the Tulsa Massacre would receive reparations is something I didn't think I would see in a television show. Major props to Damon Lindelof, he had to know his crakkka brethren wouldn't rock with this shit but he did it anyway. Making Nazi Germany seem like a better situation for black people than America is major ether but make no mistake, shit wasn't historically better for African Germans during the reign of the Third Reich.

I was already wondering this but a reviewer pointed out how this is along the lines of that show The Game of Thrones writers were supposed to make called Confederate where the South still had slaves in modern times

IDK wtf them niggas was thinking?

But seems like HBO wanted to make something racially shocking

I was already wondering this but a reviewer pointed out how this is along the lines of that show The Game of Thrones writers were supposed to make called Confederate where the South still had slaves in modern times

IDK wtf them niggas was thinking?

But seems like HBO wanted to make something racially shocking
HBO learned from how they introduced confederate to us that they had to come correct with the watchmen rollout.

I think the old man is hooded justice and nobody knew his ID so they assumed he was white

The old man wears the same colors and Hooded Justice wears a noose and Judd died by a noose

That narration was by the person playing Hooded Justice but ppl think he was a German Strongman,but nobody really knew who he was

but even on the show they made it seem like the dude they found shot in the head really wasn't Hooded Justice

The narration was only a part of that American hero Story show,not narration of the show

That's a great theory about Louis Gossett Jr. Being hooded Justice and it honestly so far makes a lot of sense if he is.

Goddamn this show is good. To create a world where black descendants of the Tulsa Massacre would receive reparations is something I didn't think I would see in a television show. Major props to Damon Lindelof, he had to know his crakkka brethren wouldn't rock with this shit but he did it anyway. Making Nazi Germany seem like a better situation for black people than America is major ether but make no mistake, shit wasn't historically better for African Germans during the reign of the Third Reich.

Pretty wild for Lindelof since he's Jewish. He doesn't give af.

Well the Jewish community doesn't really fuck with the crazy white alt right community either so it makes sense for him to go at their necks.

But to do that under the premise that nazi's were the better side? I fuck with the show so far but the path it seems to be leading us down seems a lil crazy lol. I don't trust it yet.

But to do that under the premise that nazi's were the better side? I fuck with the show so far but the path it seems to be leading us down seems a lil crazy lol. I don't trust it yet.

I did some research after the episode on the treatment of Africans in Germany during the height of the Nazi's reign and if I was given a choice to live in 1939 Germany or 1939 Southern America, I would definitely choose Germany.

I did some research after the episode on the treatment of Africans in Germany during the height of the Nazi's reign and if I was given a choice to live in 1939 Germany or 1939 Southern America, I would definitely choose Germany.

Hitler's and the nazi's influence in the US was huge before the US decided to switch up at the last minute.

The whole history of nazism and nazi sympathy in the US is misrepresented.

US might have even birthed that shit but that's another thread.

I don't think they're trying to say Nazi's were the better side?Those letters were real.They really did leave those flyers around,but they were shitting on niggas basically saying "hey dumb ass nigger come on to our jail instead of fighting"

also I got a feeling the 7th Kalvary may be using racism as a front

The fucked up shit is,they actually are telling the truth about what the gov did

I don't think they're trying to say Nazi's were the better side?Those letters were real.They really did leave those flyers around,but they were shitting on niggas basically saying "hey dumb ass nigger come on to our jail instead of fighting"

also I got a feeling the 7th Kalvary may be using racism as a front

The fucked up shit is,they actually are telling the truth about what the gov did

I know it's true. It's just never been explored so I'm curious about where he's trying to take it.

Back