Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another interesting episode tonight. Dope seeing laurie Blake and her references to the watchmen. Sister night didnt have much screen time but episode did good with more story building.

They got the ozymandias costume correct af lol. Looks just like the comic from the 80s.

Lol at laurie still hung up over Manhattan. Was that a goddamn Manhattan vibrator?! Lmfao.

The car dropping in front of laurie at the end. I'm wondering if nite owl is one of the "friends in high places" the old man was talking about. He'd be one of the few folks with a ship able to pull something like that off. Maybe hes following laurie around and dropped the car off to her. He must have continued being a vigilante and she went the opposite way and joined the FBI. She made no mention of nite owl besides that "joke" she was sending to manhattan.

The way this show unfolds is just too fucking dope. Cant fucking wait until next sunday.

It's So dope watching these shows that were filmed in the Atlanta metro area and recognizing some of the locations as places you go all the time. Seeing Decatur square at the end was cool. However, sadly, it reminds me of my daughter. One of her favorite restaurants was right over there.

oh shit, the motion comic is on the universe too,

i used t watch the fuck outta motion comics,... they can be the best sometimes.....

i watched a lotta marvel shit when it used to be on netflix....

iron man extremist was on there...there were quite a few xmen ones....spiderman.....captain america and black panther.....

if u never checked one out before, its essentially the comic frame for frame, with a very little animation, but being narrated....

as far as action, movies and animated movies are clearly better, but as far as getting the specifics of the story...i feel like motion comics are as close to the actual comics as it gets

It's So dope watching these shows that were filmed in the Atlanta metro area and recognizing some of the locations as places you go all the time. Seeing Decatur square at the end was cool. However, sadly, it reminds me of my daughter. One of her favorite restaurants was right over there.
Yeah!! I was watching this shit like....OHHHH SHIT, that's the Square!! Then it dawned on me that earlier this year I was actually walking around Decatur when they were filming. I work in the area and I remember a couple days of shooting, one day with the Black car chasing someone down the street and another with a tornado that had hit "Tulsa". I was actually sitting on the bench as they filmed one scene, I wonder if i'll get a cameo...lol

Yeah!! I was watching this shit like....OHHHH SHIT, that's the Square!! Then it dawned on me that earlier this year I was actually walking around Decatur when they were filming. I work in the area and I remember a couple days of shooting, one day with the Black car chasing someone down the street and another with a tornado that had hit "Tulsa". I was actually sitting on the bench as they filmed one scene, I wonder if i'll get a cameo...lol

Bruhhhhh I thought that shit looked familiar,but my dumb ass thought they were really in Tulsa and ignored it.

Nah GoT was pretty straight forward.

This shit I feel like I gotta go read the comics or at least wiki the lore. Not sure how much the movie will even give me.
The movie for the most part did pretty good giving you details on the main story and back ground of most characters. They didn't do too amazing giving nite owl a backstory but they established hes the "tech guy" of the crew.

One major different between the movie and the comicbook is ozymandias plan for world peace. In the film, he set up manhattan to where when he teleported to New York, he set off a reaction that blew it up.

In the comics, his plan was that he brought in an interdimensional alien squid to New York and the countries United to fight it off even though it costed millions of lives, it still ended the cold war. This show is a sequel to the comics. Watching the movie will still give you some understanding on the characters that are referenced though and it's really a great film.

The movie leaves a lot of things out that were in the graphic novel. This show references the graphic novel and not the movie. Yall should really read that shit to truly catch everything.

Also I believe it was Dr. Manhattan fucking with Laurie at the end due to the joke she told him. That car was the "brick" that God didn't see coming. Also the Senator alluded to Nite Owl being locked up somewhere when he said he could "set her owl free" when he convinced her to go to Tulsa.

This show is dope as fuck though, it has exceeded all my expectations.

WTF?

Damn she made them a whole baby

so I thought Dr Manhattan dropped the car because of Blake,but he had nothing to do with it

Blake be on it.

Cal like "he's nowhere"

Looking glass looks like he lives in a bomb shelter.Surprised she told him about Judd

Lube man lol.Was that Petey?

Keen is slimey

Lady Triue and Angela talking in Vietnamese was funny

Okay so wusup with these babies in the water?

Either Dr Manhattan or Lady Triue put him where he is

lol he killed everybody.I would have liked to see that scene

I wonder what Cal's accident was?

Still curious of what he did during the White Night

I wonder if Triue's daughter is a clone of her or something.Her dream sounds like when Dr Manhattan won Vietnam

Damn so this nigga Will just chillin.I knew that nigga could walk

wtf they trying to do?Can't be good

Some ppl think Cal is Dr Manhattan.

This ep was confusing in the best way

Damn this show fire.

Last edited:
Back