Welcome To aBlackWeb

The show runner explicitly saying that she... with the same powers dr. Manhattan had would ACTIVELY take on the same white supremacy that the original manhattan purposely ignored

Kind of in the same way that Metropolis wasn't concerned with Hooded Justice's struggle and war until later and that's why he gave Will all his money and his house.

I need a season two so we can see Regina King walking around nekkid and blue in every episode.

I doubt she even goes blue. Didn't that have more to do with the accident he had than the actual powers? Dr. Manhattan being blue is insignificant.

Nobody really knows who she is at this point except her fam, glass, and blake (assuming scare and that other chick got murked in the shower) so her identity is relatively safe if she wanted to keep it secret.

Just happened to see ep 9 on and saw that Dr. Manhattan was a negro. When did that happen or is that someone else? It was at the part where the white guy in trunks was talking about shaking his dick at the world /nohomo.

Last edited:
Just happened to see ep 9 on and saw that Dr. Manhattan was a negro. When did that happen ot is that someone else? It was at the part where the white guy in trunks was talking about shaking his dick at the world /nohomo.

Was episode 9 the only episode you saw?

If so I won't spoil it and tell you why or how. But you should watch the rest.

I will watch the rest. Did not get a chance yet. Shit was on that part when I turned the TV on.

LOL yeah you spoiled some shit,but seeing why he's Dr Manhattan will still be interesting

My cousin wanted to watch the finale of Power the day it dropped,but when I turned it on it was right at Ghost getting shot.

LOL yeah you spoiled some shit,but seeing why he's Dr Manhattan will still be interesting

My cousin wanted to watch the finale of Power the day it dropped,but when I turned it on it was right at Ghost getting shot.
Ghost is dead??? I quit that show this season, lol.

Ghost is dead??? I quit that show this season, lol.

Uhhhhhhhhh no,but

giphy.gif

Back