Welcome To aBlackWeb

I saw the feet and didnt think ash. I just assumed that she'd started to gradually turn blue.

Edit: Maybe not. Either way incredible series.
Yes it does look like,the bottom/side of her foot is turning blue at the very end,but it also kinda looks like the pool color, the water ,and sun light are reflecting off her skin.

Either way,Dr M no doubt left his powers in that egg.

I'm still digesting what happened,but earlier this week I was gonna show how Angela would become like Dr. M

I didn't post it so nobody would say I got some secret info,but Angela is blue on the promo picture of Watchmen so I figured she would get his powers.

Triue was basically genetically made by her mother,then she genetically made her mother.Chicken/egg.

Why does Ozy keep his sperm in bottles?This nigga is a rigorous masturbator

Last week I kinda thought that the whole Euphoria thing was a false memory and he was in that statue,I was half right.but I also kinda thought the whole thing was his. play,because he knew he would need that horse shoe since ep 1.

I thought Ozy was in that statue because of how Triue looked at the statue and by how it went from Ozy in court to the statue with a frozen expression.

So it was Ozy who fell from the sky on the Clark's land in ep 4.

Yeah I knew Triue was bad and Ozy's daughter ,but didn't know where Will stood.

Triue reminds me of that white lady who formed that fake blood testing company that HBO did a doc on,Elizabeth Holmes.

LOL at Keene with Dr M drawers looking like a diaper.

LOL at Keene pudding

The Manhattan/Angela final scene was......feelings.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Cyclops is basically like Watchmen's version of Hydra.

I thought Looking Glass was gonna shoot Ozy for dropping the squid.

LOL at Triue "Motherfucker"

IDK why that shit went through her hand ,but didn't seem to be as powerful when they hit the police outside?Some fell,but others got hit and didn't have holes in them.

So it ends like it began in that theater for Will's story.

LOL at Ozy getting arrested.

LMFAO that ending is gonna piss ppl,off,but yes I assume she does gain Dr. M's powers.

A literal easter egg,eggs everywhere.

Dr. Womanhattan aka Sister Night

Yall funny for making fun of Angela's feet.

Now I know your full of shit.

Dope season. Surpassed any expectations I had. I really hope they do more seasons but sounds like the creator/producer is either waiting for inspiration or might be completely done with the show.

I think itd be cool if they made this show an anthology series. Every season a new cast, characters and story. Just in the watchmen universe. Maybe incorporate some characters from the first season like angela especially after she ate that egg. But would be dope to see different locations and how the events of the watchmen effected them.

All in all, it was a good show

Full circle but full clever twist and misdirection

I thought the 'son' would inherit the powers

I think in a perfect world he'd follow Angela's path and she would eventually transfer the powers to him.

Parents killed > becomes cop > becomes vigilante >>>

His eyes lit up when he saw her costume. It will eventually become an outlet for his rage too like it was for angela and her grandfather.

Only thing I dont get is that Dr.M at one time was a man. It's not that he doesnt get racism, it's just that the concept of its importance in the larger scheme of things is unimportant.

So if angela is infused with the powers of Dr.M she too is infused with the knowledge of the universe that he has. Why then would her race matter to her still. Since race is merely a few strains of DNA that dictate what we look like?

Only thing I dont get is that Dr.M at one time was a man. It's not that he doesnt get racism, it's just that the concept of its importance in the larger scheme of things is unimportant.

So if angela is infused with the powers of Dr.M she too is infused with the knowledge of the universe that he has. Why then would her race matter to her still. Since race is merely a few strains of DNA that dictate what we look like?

Who's to say that racism would be Angela's only cause?

While Dr M at one time felt he lost his humanity he still did things for humanity when asked to,but he was used by the gov for war like Capt America.

The early memories of Dr M still had a great impression on him and he literally built a world and beings based on ppl who meant something to him ,so Angela wouldn't totally lose herself.

Also we don't know if Angela would turn blue and all that.

she might just gain his powers ,but look like herself and think like herself.

ehh

Mr. Manhanttan's first form was a white man

this all i got

also, i havent seen the finale yet, but i couldnt take going on another day without knowing how it ended so i've watched a couple vids on youtube and got the gist. Still gonna watch

Back