Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harley was great tho..... Maybe it's cuz it's the third time seeing Margo as Harley... But she really found her groove.

When waller said proceed.... And she goes "ok".... That shit was hilarious.

Getting pissed dude died before finishing the sentence. Her escape, being distracted by her reflection.... All that shit had me rolling. Like she has no filter, and they really made that shit work.

King shark was pure comedy too....

Harley is white bae

I can't hold DC up on this one,but they needed that MCU touch to get a banger.

This is my type of movie.

Congrats DC heads.

I had no interest in this movie at all. The trailers never moved me and they looked all over the place but after seeing y'all in here saying y'all enjoyed it I'm going to check it out

Just started a few mins, ago. Watching the scene with Idris and his daughter. He's is such a great actor, man. I almost forgot what movie I was watching, lol.

Edit: I'm officially in love with rat girl.

Edit 2: James Gunn is a weirdo, but he sure knows how to make a movie. Enjoyed that way more than I thought. I really hope the DCEU get's it shit together.

Yea! Rat girl...

R.d017e85ed902ce0b90531356360684d0

Shit, knowing DC's propensity to fuck things up. When they see the overwhelming success and critical acclaim of this film. You kno they gonna fast track a sequel.

Prolly gonna want it by Christmas 2022. But i say, nah. Dont rush it. Give Gunn time to cook, dont rush genius

All them rats at the end.....

:scust:

Movie was fye tho. DC need to learn from this (and birds of prey and shazam) and showcase more of their lighthearted content and dip into their R rated bag more. Their mature material is the one thing they have over the MCU rn. And keep Zack Snyder tf away from the director's chair for the foreseeable future.

All them rats at the end.....

:scust:

Movie was fye tho. DC need to learn from this (and birds of prey and shazam) and showcase more of their lighthearted content and dip into their R rated bag more. Their mature material is the one thing they have over the MCU rn. And keep Zack Snyder tf away from the director's chair for the foreseeable future.
You didn’t like Snyder’s cut?

That was really good

Good movie. A bit too long runtime. Good character usage across the board. Didn’t mind the script and as a fan appreciated the duality of the covert operations that they touched on like the old comic book run that used that as a running motif

Hmm wouldn’t had mind seeing less CGI one thing I enjoyed about the winter soldier and especially the original Blade movie is that making contemporary antagonists means that combat looks less like ppl standing around and more engaging

Rated R movies would definitely be their lane.

I always though TDK would have been better rated R

I never understood why more of these movies didn't go this route. But yeah this was good

Back