Welcome To aBlackWeb

People gonna find things to hate about it... But once again it was a fun and entertaining movie. I ain't gonna over do the praise.. but I know niggaz gonna over do the critiques cuz..... DC

have you watched it yet?

so far the movie is getting nothing but praise from the critics and the viewing public.

even the folks in here are giving it a lot of love.

Last edited:
Watched it late last night and really enjoyed it.

Idris and Cena played well off each other

Bloodsport suit and weapons was elite and how he was piecing them together to make a stronger weapon was dope

King Shark scene when he ripped dude in two was dope. Those lol creature that attacked him is the only things that fucked him up lol

The violence and gore for this movie was done right.

This was a fun movie. This is DC’s lane. Stick with the rated R movies. Blood and gore, cussing, all that. It’s a nice alternative.

I had peeped the first 20 or so minutes on a streaming app I'll Che k out the rest at the theatre later. I'll avoid all the spoiler post till the. I will say that Jared leto deserves justice. Am i the only one who wants to see the joker smack his bitch up instead of drinking grape soda on a bear skin rug. RELEASE THE AYER CUT NOWWWW! WHOS WITH ME?

I wish we got to see the first SS in R and unfiltered like this one. Also Ayer getting more than 6 weeks to write a script.

Back