Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rated R movies would definitely be their lane.

I always though TDK would have been better rated R

I never understood why more of these movies didn't go this route. But yeah this was good
This just my feeling but I really think studios didn't think there was a market for adults in the comic movie space which is crazy when you think about it because the kids who grew up on these characters have been adults for a few decades now

But the general train of thought appears to be they felt they had to market toys and shit to kids like adults don't buy the same toys to collect.

Idk

This just my feeling but I really think studios didn't think there was a market for adults in the comic movie space which is crazy when you think about it because the kids who grew up on these characters have been adults for a few decades now

But the general train of thought appears to be they felt they had to market toys and shit to kids like adults don't buy the same toys to collect.

Idk
The funny thing is adults buy those collector items in bulk

It was really good imo and at a minimum should've been the one that red originally released. To me, it never felt like 4hrs
He wanted that as a 2 part movie fro. Jump so it was never supposed to be 4 hours at once. Wb execs going to exec though.

He wanted that as a 2 part movie fro. Jump so it was never supposed to be 4 hours at once. Wb execs going to exec though.
I know, ijs, I would've preferred the entire movie at once if it was already shot.

Unlike IW and endgame where they shot therm separately

Yea that's true but I personally want the films I like to succeed
Great thing about HBO Max is you don't have to pay extra to watch these blockbuster movies. Don't know how they make up for not charging but it's great. I'm guessing they get paid based on views?

I like the movie theater experience for superhero/action movies
I got a decent sound set up and an led backlight on my TV. I'm cool on going to the movies period tbh

I got a decent sound set up and an led backlight on my TV. I'm cool on going to the movies period tbh

my sound lacking. I need to upgrade that ASAP

but something bout that theater for them movies get me going

Yea that's true but I personally want the films I like to succeed
Oh nah we agree on that this movie would've definitely if not matched completely outgrossed the previous one. Word of mouth is what killed that one and The SS would've did the opposite.

Great thing about HBO Max is you don't have to pay extra to watch these blockbuster movies. Don't know how they make up for not charging but it's great. I'm guessing they get paid based on views?
Streams still bring in far less than films which is why there still so much drama involved with it.

Back