Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should be on the gang then.

Might watch this tonight

Respectfully

If you gonna be bookmarking posts to be used at a later date, I'ma need you to mark one that's actually relevant to the convo

I at no point ever said I saw this movie

I have not given a single opinion about this movie (see point above)

What I did say witcha smarty arty ass is "Why can't it just be a bad film despite you being in the minority that it wasn't that bad of a film"

An overwhelming amount of people have shitted on this movie. Irl and on the Internet. One or two people that think differently doesn't change the fact that it's widely viewed as a bad movie.

GET OUT MA FACE YOU BASIC

My honest review

A super ambitious movie with a lot of ideas that never really come together

The CGI was bad in a lot of instances but it was serviceable at others.

This definitely isn't gonna get a rewatch but it didn't flat out suck and that's mainly cause of what I had come to know about this character from the show so I was able to follow along but this movie does not hold your hand if you are unfamiliar with his variants

It’s aight, and if dude wasn’t a total nut case, it would fit into the new DC world they’re building. Does a good job as the flash.

Those cgi Superman variants looked like they were about to melt

The Nic Cage one was kinda cool to see but still

My honest review

A super ambitious movie with a lot of ideas that never really come together

The CGI was bad in a lot of instances but it was serviceable at others.

This definitely isn't gonna get a rewatch but it didn't flat out suck and that's mainly cause of what I had come to know about this character from the show so I was able to follow along but this movie does not hold your hand if you are unfamiliar with his variants

so when are you going to drop your real review? Cause this ain’t it. Besides the cgi, you spoke absolutely nothing specific about the movie.

Back