Welcome To aBlackWeb

CGI was terrible.
Whoever decided to throw that "let's get nuts" line in there needs to get brought to the wolves.
I had just watched the OG Superman a day before too. Why tf they did Christopher Reeves like that?
Just had to throw Nicholas Cage in there too.
This shit should've been shelved.
Ezra out here terrorizing society and they let this bullshit go through.

CGI was terrible.
Whoever decided to throw that "let's get nuts" line in there needs to get brought to the wolves.
I had just watched the OG Superman a day before too. Why tf they did Christopher Reeves like that?
Just had to throw Nicholas Cage in there too.
This shit should've been shelved.
Ezra out here terrorizing society and they let this bullshit go through.
They thought they could get out in front of Deadpool 3 with the multiverse shit.

But the execution was fucking horrible.

And the lead actor was completely unlikable.

That shit should have been called The Brave and The Bold, because it was mainly a Batman movie!

I didn't mind the let's get nuts line. It was a callback from Batman 89

But otherwise yeah spot on with your assessment. Fuck this movie! This should've got shelved right along with Batgirl.

They thought they could get out in front of Deadpool 3 with the multiverse shit.

But the execution was fucking horrible.

And the lead actor was completely unlikable.

That shit should have been called The Brave and The Bold, because it was mainly a Batman movie!

I think someone would say this because we all hyperfocused on seeing Keaton back as Batman. It was definitely a Flash movie, just a pretty terrible one where the only glimmer of goodness came from an actor reprising a role from 35 years ago and one of the better takes on Supergirl.

Yall harsher about the film than I was lol. I don't think it's downright terrible but this is easily the most disappointing film of 2023 with the hype that was built around it

Yall harsher about the film than me lol. I don't think it's downright terrible but this is easily the most disappointing film of 2023 with the hype that was built around it
It's definitely one and done for me.
The only thing I'll watch with this movie again is me going to YouTube and typing in "The Flash, Batman scenes only".
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I hated almost everything about this movie except like @400Degreez said, Keaton and Supergirl. I hated the multiverse angle, the CGI (fuck that baby scene and when he was in the speed force), the final battle with himself and at the end when his tooth fell out I wanted to throw tomatoes at the screen in the theater lol.

I think someone would say this because we all hyperfocused on seeing Keaton back as Batman. It was definitely a Flash movie, just a pretty terrible one where the only glimmer of goodness came from an actor reprising a role from 35 years ago and one of the better takes on Supergirl.
That is a fair assessment

Back