Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm going to be that guy and say it.....

I enjoyed Black Adam more than Flash. Yeah the 1st 15 minutes of BA is trash but the visual effects, music, cinematography and action was all better than the Flash.

Yeah the acting with Barry's latina Mom was good and had dramatic weight plus it was nice to see Keaton back but those 2 things couldn't save The Flash as a film.

I rather itve been christian Bale them. James Gunn said dcu will not be a complete reboot there be some changes but a few things will remain the same. He also said Batman will be older in the brave and the bold. Man I hope it's not Clooney. Keaton was dope they shouldn't have shelved that Batgirl flick. I want another bat Keaton flick.
Why would it be Clooney? Did you not understand the Flash? Barry is stuck in an alternate universe where Clooney is Batman, that's not the DCU

there’s speculation that Clooney might be THE Batman for James Gunn which is why he was reintroduced at the end. Folks who saw the special screening months ago said that there was no reveal in the original cut. It was just Barry sayin who the fuck are you

Well, Savitar is the one obsessed with trying to rectify shit. They didnt imply who killed Barry's mom
just saw a random knife in her chest. I cant remember how she died in the show. I thought it was gonna be one of them kryptonite blades for a minute towards the end

Back