Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of that shit looked like Matrix reloaded Neo vs all them Agent Smith levels bad. Turrible

Wont front that it's a good story tho. Shout out to that bullshit slots nigga witt the blender 🤣

when io9 spoke to the Muschiettis, director Andy and producer Barbara, about The Flash, we asked if that was the intention.

“No, we used all real babies,” Barbara joked, but then Andy gave us the real answer. “The idea, of course, is...we are in the perspective of the Flash,” he said. “Everything is distorted in terms of lights and textures. We enter this ‘waterworld’ which is basically being in Barry’s POV. It was part of the design so if it looks a little weird to you that was intended.”

ezgif-1-71348abf9d.gif

Flash & Fate

NO SPOILERS

PRAISE: After so much talk about this movie possibly being scratched after the off screen actions of it's star Ezra Miller The Flash has finally hit the big screen.
First things first Miller is very good in the movie taking on a dual role that is playful and coupled with raw emotion as Barry Allen/The Flash uses his superpowers to travel back in time to change the events of the past.
Of course i found Michael Keaton in the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman to be great in this. It's as if he has been portraying the character for the past 31 years instead of reprising it. Sasha Calle as Superman’s female replacement, Kara Zor-El does great with the time she is given displaying all the right amounts of despair and care and forming it into a believable performance.
I enjoyed the action sequences especially the ones at the beginning of the movie.
I think the movie did a great job with it's story threads about fate and life altering events,living with the losses that shape us.
The movie definitely has a lot of fan service coupled with nostalgia with the past,the present and what could have been. Anyone that has been a DC fan over the years should be pleased with whats presented i know it definitely put a smile on my face.

PROBLEMS: I thought that portions of the movie were overly silly and to time consuming especially in it's first 45 minutes. The movie goes into a repetitive mode that i know was neccessary for some moments but it still just felt like it was padding the movies lengthy running time.
Some of the CGI was a bit choppy at times.
I do wonder if a couple of things that were definitely changed in the past few months, were just set up for a laugh and that will basically go nowhere in the future for DC movies.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

I stopped waiting for post credit scenes

Can just watch it on YouTube and more often than not it’s not worth sitting through all them credits for

Plus they be like 12 secs long

Idk what it is but Ezra just doesn't convince me as The Flash but they don't have to worry about that anymore because he's basically been written off. Him and Iris had 0 chemistry lol. I did like the performance by Sasha Calle as Supergirl. Idk what those people who said this was a gamechanger were watching cause this isn't it. It's cool at best. Only scene that got me was the scene with his mother in the grocery store at the end

Lol terrible. That scene with the babies was one of the worst. Babies looked made out of plastic. Could have done without seeing the CGI of guys that are dead like Christopher Reeves

it's wild cuz all the other stuff looked good. But gotdamn its like they ran outa bread and was like fuck it.. put it out like that anyway. I've seen better rendered shit by amateurs on youtube

Back