Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie wasn’t so bad just was over hyped by folks Warner bros paid to gas it up.

Honestly think everybody nailed their roles. Problem is the movie is all over the place. And more importantly it’s hard to really invest when you know this is basically it for this era. CGI was pure comedy especially that scene with the babies holy shit. Like these niggas wasn’t even tryin. And they could have just used old footage of Adam West and Christopher Reeves.

Overall 3 out of 5

My main problem with this movie was the final fight between zod and the Chrono bowl scene. I wasn't feeling the CGI . It was josstice league level bad. The multiverse cameos was cool. It was nice to see what tim Burton /Nicolas cage superman movie might have been. I wish it was val kilmer instead of George Clooney at the end . They only did that because Ben Affleck dropped out of the film at that point. The movie was okay Batman was the best part of the movie. I'm watch it again but it will be months later down the line. Moving on to blue beetle.

Val Kilmer isn't in any condition to do batman, they barely made it work in Top Gun maverick for him
I rather itve been christian Bale them. James Gunn said dcu will not be a complete reboot there be some changes but a few things will remain the same. He also said Batman will be older in the brave and the bold. Man I hope it's not Clooney. Keaton was dope they shouldn't have shelved that Batgirl flick. I want another bat Keaton flick.

Back