Welcome To aBlackWeb

I really liked it. Thought it was pretty great. Did a great job with the humor. Lots of funny and emotional scenes with some good action

The bike Batman used was awesome looking but not practical when they're shooting because there was no middle part to block the bullets

Credit scene was cute with the dog. The after credit scene was pretty good

I really liked it. Thought it was pretty great. Did a great job with the humor. Lots of funny and emotional scenes with some good action

The bike Batman used was awesome looking but not practical when they're shooting because there was no middle part to block the bullets

Credit scene was cute with the dog. The after credit scene was pretty good
Company man

I’m just here to say I always knew this movie would underperform. How you gonna have a superhero movie where the dude playing the hero a villain in real life? May The Flash “franchise” rest in piss.

sad to see them waste talents like Michael Keaton, Shorty that played supergirl and Ben Affleck.

Hopefully one day theyll get their shit together.

Next up... a fuckin Joker musical with Lady Gaga! Hurraaaay! 😐
I don't think DC will ever get it together as far as their live action projects.

sad to see them waste talents like Michael Keaton, Shorty that played supergirl and Ben Affleck.

Hopefully one day theyll get their shit together.

Next up... a fuckin Joker musical with Lady Gaga! Hurraaaay! 😐
Joker isn't part of Gunns universe

Lol, nothing was wasted. This is a solid movie. If you turn off the outside noise, it’s nothing wrong with it.

I already said in here the story was good.

The CGI was ASS tho and the fact that nothing that happened in this film matters at all going forward.. to me.. no outside noise needed.. seems like a waste

Back