once it hits theaters, if you in there opening night, its fair game

same as shows. Once it officially airs, it's fair game to be discussed

if you havent seen it, dont come in the thread.

this all started anyway cause Power original air night was sunday but then they started airing the shit on saturday....tf?? but anyway, yea

im going to try to catch the first showing friday

I got banned off of that once... The worst part was I came in the thread and niggas was already talking about the episode and so thought it was fair game! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: AP2.5
Lol bruh, the pandemic is basically over.

Bruh we still in the middle of winter. Fuck around and get another bad snow storm just like two weeks ago... I can wait I don't have to rush to go see it the first weekend anyways.

When I decide to start going back to the show it will be throughout the week (I made my mind up on that before covid hit). I don't like being in a bunch of crowds and I'm physically disabled where it makes it hard for me to walk through crowds.

once it hits theaters, if you in there opening night, its fair game

same as shows. Once it officially airs, it's fair game to be discussed

if you havent seen it, dont come in the thread.

this all started anyway cause Power original air night was sunday but then they started airing the shit on saturday....tf?? but anyway, yea

im going to try to catch the first showing friday
This is what I've been going by. If I haven't seen something yet then I stay out the thread until I do. Pretty simple to do for people that don't like spoilers IMO

lol why do we do this every big movie?

If I see this that Saturday I’m coming in right after the movie with all the spoilers

What’s the point of even coming in here after it comes out anyways if you didn’t see it? What’s there to talk about? You wanna see box office projections? Lol

Eyerone gonna be mad at me but I gotta do what I gotta do
There's a thing called spoiler tags. Just do that and who ever wants to avoid spoilers now has a chance to do it and if they click the spoiler that's on them.

I lose my shit. I dont even want anyone telling me it was good. Gota catch this asap
This is me. I don’t watch anything but the teaser. My son watches all that shit. As soon as he come in the room and open his mouth I shut his ass up, lol.

That being said, let me gon head and hit that Unwatch real quick.

Reactions: Nicky dimes
The Batman

A new knight rises

NO SPOILERS NO SPOILERS

PRAISE: Director/writer Matt Reeves and writer Peter Craig take this Batman film close to the perfect level of 2008's The Dark Knight.
With a moody, noir and modern atmosphere Reeves weaves threads of loss,revenge, and vengeance.
Robert Pattinson is great as Bruce Wayne/ Batman as he wears sympathy on his sleeve there is also a coldness to him all while pushing full steam ahead in his crusade for justice. Andy Serkis was good as the ever doting Alfred still hopeful for Bruce.
There is a bit of an uneasiness to the "partnership" between Jim Gordon ( Jeffrey Wright) and Batman. Pattinson and Wright are the perfect dynamic duo.
The rest of the Gotham P.D still chafes at Batmans presence for the most part.
Paul Dano is perfect as the deadly,clever psychopath The Riddler.
I could tell Reeves stepped back and said ok man do your thing.
Zoe Kravitz is stunning and turns in a stunning performance as Selina Kyle/Catwoman . She also wears her emotions on her sleeve. She and The Bat don't see eye to eye at times but the actors have great chemistry.
I kept looking for Colin Farrell as The Penguin beyond the great make up job but this guy takes role immersion to another level.The voice, the mannerisms...amazing!!
I also must applaud John Turturro and Peter Sarsgaard for their roles in the movie.
The action sequences are great combined with a thunderous score by Michael Giacchino.
Secrets and revelations are plentiful which I loved....all giving the film dramatic weight and then some.There was definitely a Se7ven and Zodiac vibe throughout the movie.
There are some nice nods to Batman shows and films from the past.

PROBLEMS: It was odd how one obvious answer to a riddle plagued a few of the characters for at least half of the movie.
A couple of story threads were predictable.One predictable thread in the story really stood out because it was so unusually sinister for a certain character.
I started to feel the films almost 3 hour length when final act started being pieced together.

Scale of 1 to 10 an 8½

• Goat
Reactions: Duwop
Good combo of a few Batman stories. Really liked the cinematography, really loathed the music perpetually playing

they did a good job of portraying a younger, more feral Batman - less gizmos, not the excellent detective just yet

I’m watching again tomorrow but my initial thoughts

Pros:
- A real Detective Batman movie
- The production design
- Pushing the PG-13 Rating
- Pattinson (Top 2 Batman for me now)

Cons
- A bit too long (could easily cut off 30 minutes)
- The action (besides the first scene the rest of the fights were underwhelming)
- The entire Third Act ended oddly and was all over the place

Last edited: