Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is actually the one Warner’s movie I didn’t hear about comin to HBOMax so soon. Now that the city is opening back up ima definitely catch this Friday.

Is it confirmed it’s coming to HBOMax that soon? If so, I’ll wait too. Just finished installing the theater room so I’d rather catch it at home.

When I checked some articles awhile ago some dates going around were stating that it would be on HBO Max around April 18-19th. That's the week of my birthday.

WB & HBO isn't streaming movies on the day of release anymore.and is likely going the 45+ days Marvel route with it's theater releases.

This is actually the one Warner’s movie I didn’t hear about comin to HBOMax so soon. Now that the city is opening back up ima definitely catch this Friday.

Well until it's official announced I'll assume it's coming to HBO Max somewhere down the line. To have a big release like The Batman drop in the middle of winter in certain places where the weather might not be good isn't cool. Then myself personally, I'm not ready/want to be in a packed theater with ppl during covid.

Going Saturday. No fucks given on spoilers as far as I'm concerned. But I know y'all hate them.... So imma say at least till next Monday or Tuesday

Going Saturday. No fucks given on spoilers as far as I'm concerned. But I know y'all hate them.... So imma say at least till next Monday or Tuesday
lol why do we do this every big movie?

If I see this that Saturday I’m coming in right after the movie with all the spoilers

What’s the point of even coming in here after it comes out anyways if you didn’t see it? What’s there to talk about? You wanna see box office projections? Lol

Eyerone gonna be mad at me but I gotta do what I gotta do

Well until it's official announced I'll assume it's coming to HBO Max somewhere down the line. To have a big release like The Batman drop in the middle of winter in certain places where the weather might not be good isn't cool. Then myself personally, I'm not ready/want to be in a packed theater with ppl during covid.
Lol bruh, the pandemic is basically over.

once it hits theaters, if you in there opening night, its fair game

same as shows. Once it officially airs, it's fair game to be discussed

if you havent seen it, dont come in the thread.

this all started anyway cause Power original air night was sunday but then they started airing the shit on saturday....tf?? but anyway, yea

im going to try to catch the first showing friday

lol why do we do this every big movie?

If I see this that Saturday I’m coming in right after the movie with all the spoilers

What’s the point of even coming in here after it comes out anyways if you didn’t see it? What’s there to talk about? You wanna see box office projections? Lol

Eyerone gonna be mad at me but I gotta do what I gotta do
I don't give a fuck either way...

Spoilers don't bother me, but some people lose their shit over them, and I don't get any joy over infuriating people over something as petty as a TV show or movie... So it's really whatever. A week, a day, not at all...I don't give a fuck......I'm still gonna see it Saturday, and I don't care how much i do or don't know about it by then regardless.

I don't give a fuck either way...

Spoilers don't bother me, but some people lose their shit over them, and I don't get any joy over infuriating people over something as petty as a TV show or movie... So it's really whatever. A week, a day, not at all...I don't give a fuck......I'm still gonna see it Saturday, and I don't care how much i do or don't know about it by then regardless.
My post wasn’t really directed at you even though I quoted you. (Used you as a springboard really) I just don’t get why we as a community act stupid with the spoiler thing every 2 months lol

Back