Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vengeance never dies.
It can be broken tho

uTGwST.gif

It was good.

I really loved that it wasn't just an action movie. It was a mystery movie 1st and it did a really good job at being a mystery movie. I thought Paul Dano and Colin Farrell were really good.

One of the major things I disliked about the film was how trusting Jim Gordon was with Batman in only year 2.......

It's some other things I disliked but overall the movie was really good

I thought dude was really good as the batman. I also thought the woman did a great job as catwoman.

I tuought the villians were the best part. The acting was top notch with all the villians.

I kind of felt like the writing and dialogue for the batman and bruce wayne could have been better. The monologues with the batman werent great either.

Thats my only issue. Overall good though and ill be there for the next movie

My favorite part was the narration in the beginning. It felt like a comic book movie. Reminded me of watchman started. But other than that it was very good. Pretty much what I expected.

I loved Selina Kyle. Zoe easily played the best Catwoman/Selina Kyle portrayal on screen.

As far as Pattinson, he did great. Not the best Batman, but worthy of the mantle. He's in the top three along with Affleck and Keaton. I don't care to rank them at this point

Wasn't really a fan of the this portrayal of the riddler.... Or his riddles. Loved falconi and penguin. Thought Gordon was awesome.... But yeah 2 years not enough for that kinda trust. The new mayor was bad AF. I liked her too....

Overall 8/10

I dug it. TDK is still the best overall movie, but I think we can put this right under it.

I cought about it 2 hrs of it by way of Kodi cam site then it started to do that annoying buffering thing so I'm going to the theatre the tomorrow from what I saw it was straight up a physiological detective thriller good acting all around jlfrom Jeffery wright, Zoe Kravitz , John toturro, Collin ferril etc. Jeffery right made Gordon his own. Like a YouTuber said in his review the real character was Gotham. It felt like a Gotham out of a one shot graphic novel very gritty. I'm lookfoward to seeing the rest.

Zoe is sexy as a muthafucka. Hard to outdo Michelle Pfeifer's portrayal of Selina Kyle/Catwoman but she might have done it. Pattinson did a great job overall. Riddler was calculated and yet chaotic at the same time. I'm all in on wanting a sequel from Reeves and Pattinson. Do we get the Joker in the next one since he was introduced as the inmate in conversation with him in Arkham?

Zoe is sexy as a muthafucka. Hard to outdo Michelle Pfeifer's portrayal of Selina Kyle/Catwoman but she might have done it. Pattinson did a great job overall. Riddler was calculated and yet chaotic at the same time. I'm all in on wanting a sequel from Reeves and Pattinson. Do we get the Joker in the next one since he was introduced as the inmate in conversation with him in Arkham?
I'd give it a 8.5 outta 10. Could have done without all the fucking rain lol. You'd think Gotham was Seattle

Hard to outdo Michelle Pfeifer's portrayal of Selina Kyle/Catwoman
This narrative needs to die.

Michelle looked nice, but her Catwoman was horrible.

Horribly written character. No explanation for her weird zombie powers that never made sense to introduce to begin with. Like why portray her as a nerdy secretary that needed to die and get licked to life by cats to have a plot point? Like that shit was so dumb. And she stole nothing. Like absolutely nothing. Catwoman is a cat burglar. Both Anne Hathaway and Zoe actually cracked safes and stole some shit. And they didn't have multiple personalities. And had a genuine attraction to Batman that made sense. Especially this one... You could feel why these two liked each other. There were conversations and chemistry.

All Michelle said was "meow" and the crowd went wild 🤦🏿‍♂️

This narrative needs to die.

Michelle looked nice, but her Catwoman was horrible.

Horribly written character. No explanation for her weird zombie powers that never made sense to introduce to begin with. Like why portray her as a nerdy secretary that needed to die and get licked to life by cats to have a plot point? Like that shit was so dumb. And she stole nothing. Like absolutely nothing. Catwoman is a cat burglar. Both Anne Hathaway and Zoe actually cracked safes and stole some shit. And they didn't have multiple personalities. And had a genuine attraction to Batman that made sense. Especially this one... You could feel why these two liked each other. There were conversations and chemistry.

All Michelle said was "meow" and the crowd went wild 🤦🏿‍♂️
Lol that's your opinion.

Back