Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seen the shit last night. Wasn't crazy about it. But the more I think about it, the more I like it. That's all I got right now. Lol.

Lmaooo.

Thats how I felt.

Couldnt figure out if I hated it or loved it. No in between.

Im leaning towards loving it at this point.

Lmaooo yo one thing I did hate about this was the music.

They were mad excessive with how often they played that one beat.

In a long ass 3 hour movie, that shit got on my nerves.

Lmaooo.

Thats how I felt.

Couldnt figure out if I hated it or loved it. No in between.

Im leaning towards loving it at this point.
Same. Was digging the detective angle. And him interacting with the police. I’ve never given much though to the relationship between Batman and the police, other than Gordon.

Man fuck Batman........he's been a clown (pun intended ever since he let Joker live after murking Jason Todd). How can anyone be a fan fan of thatt fuck nigga is beyond me.

Also The Batman is responsible for thousands of people being killed or hurt because of not killing people like Joker and Riddler.

I said what I said

Lmaooo.

I enjoy self contained batman stories. He not my favorite, but a self contained batman story in Gotham against crazy street level villans always gets my attention.

Its when Batman teams up with the Justice League is when I start hating him. If he was to be up in headquarters watching what was happening and doing the strategy, it would be fire.

But when starts going hand to hand against villians that can move faster than a human being can think, i lose all interest in the story.

Same. Was digging the detective angle. And him interacting with the police. I’ve never given much though to the relationship between Batman and the police, other than Gordon.

I came away feeling that the acting was great, the cinematography was fire, the villiams were fire, but the writing specifically around Batman wad kind of trash.

It felt like he didnt fit in his own movie.

I think they'll fix that in the next movie.

Overall, shit was great.

BATMAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPERMAN"S WIFE AND KID DYING AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN METROPILIS DYING AS WELL

Saying the same thing in bolded text won't change anything...sucker. You have an actual rebuttal or na?

I'm starting to be glad that you don't fuck with Batman. We don't want niggas like you in Gotham.

:scust:

The editing might have been the reason why it felt weird too.

Like first, I didnt need a grown ass man telling another grown ass man that he wasnt his father.

And then Bruce Wayne didnt want to wear the Wayne cufflings, which was cool, but needed a much deeper dive.

Then they had Bruce finding out his father got a reporter killed, and getting over it with Alfred telling him that wasnt the case in like a minute and a half.

I think the movie got too long, and they decided cut all the parts around Bruce as a character to make it shorter.

That kind of made the pace feel weird to me.

The shit around the police not trusting him was also treated in a childish ass way.

"Whats he doing here!?"

"Hes a freak"

All of that shit could have been handled better imo.

Lmaooo.

I enjoy self contained batman stories. He not my favorite, but a self contained batman story in Gotham against crazy street level villans always gets my attention.

Its when Batman teams up with the Justice League is when I start hating him. If he was to be up in headquarters watching what was happening and doing the strategy, it would be fire.

But when starts going hand to hand against villians that can move faster than a human being can think, i lose all interest in the story.

Cap the same way. He’s only a 1Ton hero going hand to hand with Ironman and blocking Thor hammer

So the reason Batman didn't kill Joker after Jason Todd cuz this nigga joker left the country and became a citizen of one if the countries we had a hostile relationship with. Superman had to tell him chill, cuz killing joker would have literally started WW3 🧐

Lmaooo yo one thing I did hate about this was the music.

They were mad excessive with how often they played that one beat.

In a long ass 3 hour movie, that shit got on my nerves.
They got Oscar nom already for the music I read

That's heavy in the Batman comics and the old TAS

Like street level Batman is goat

They got Oscar nom already for the music I read

I dont mean the overall score was bad.

I just mean that sound they kept playing everytime batman walked.

But im also ok with having the unpopular opinion on this. If folks loved it and I didnt it, thats cool.

So the reason Batman didn't kill Joker after Jason Todd cuz this nigga joker left the country and became a citizen of one if the countries we had a hostile relationship with. Superman had to tell him chill, cuz killing joker would have literally started WW3 🧐 is cuz he a real ass nigga who doesn't kill people for revenge or for crimes they haven't yet committed.

Fixed that for you, bro.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Cap the same way. He’s only a 1Ton hero going hand to hand with Ironman and blocking Thor hammer

Word. But thats not what really bothers me.

Im a comic reader and in the comics, Marvel powerscales way better than DC.

Its still comics and some of these mfers are planet busters and shit, so its still not 100% consistent, but Marvel does it better.

Like Cap, Thor, and Hulk can all be avengers, but Cap will almost never get the last hit on a mfer. Everyone will play their role. If they are fighting a strong ass mfer, Cap will be the leader and tell Hulk to go left and Thor to go right, and then Cap will go move mfers out the way.

In DC, it be some shit like, they fighting a mfer that can move faster than a human can think, and the villian fucks EVERYONE up, but batman somehow gets away and then comes back with a plan to free the captured mfers and win.

Shit be destroying Justice League comics.

Lmaoooo

Word. But thats not what really bothers me.

Im a comic reader and in the comics, Marvel powerscales way better than DC.

Its still comics and some of these mfers are planet busters and shit, so its still not 100% consistent, but Marvel does it better.

Like Cap, Thor, and Hulk can all be avengers, but Cap will almost never get the last hit on a mfer. Everyone will play their role. If they are fighting a strong ass mfer, Cap will be the leader and tell Hulk to go left and Thor to go right, and then Cap will go move mfers out the way.

In DC, it be some shit like, they fighting a mfer that can move faster than a human can think, and the villian fucks EVERYONE up, but batman somehow gets away and then comes back with a plan to free the captured mfers and win.

Shit be destroying Justice League comics.

Lmaoooo

I disagree.

Back