Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another one of the rare things I didn’t like about the movie was how by the end of it most of the police and citizens was cool with Batman because of him saving a bunch of folks.

I think Matt Reeves made Batman more universally accepted way too early. It’s Only year two as the Batman…….That should’ve been something to build up too in my opinion

still a good film though.

Another one of the rare things I didn’t like about the movie was how by the end of it most of the police and citizens was cool with Batman because of him saving a bunch of folks.

I think Matt Reeves made Batman more universally accepted way too early. It’s Only year two as the Batman…….That should’ve been something to build up too in my opinion

Yeah they forgave him stealing off on Gordon mad easily

CHXG

Meh the kid followed him and everyone else followed the kid they still don't really fuck with him like that

I would like Batman to throw at least one kick in these movies. Between the Nolan films and this new one all we see are punches, arm are joint locks throws ht an we at least get a front kick?. C'mon bats front kick a nigga through a door or something. I like the Burton films for that vary reason no matter how dated they are at least he threw a kick or two. Action was still good though I'm just saying.

I took a chance and went to see this today. Pattinson wasn't too bad as Batman but the Bruce Wayne aspect needs work. Zoe Kravitz was pretty good as Catwoman and I liked Riddler as the villain. I kinda wish Matt Reeves would hold off on Joker until at least the third movie.

7.5 - 8/10

Yeah they forgave him stealing off on Gordon mad easily

Technically he fucks up all the people that they can't even fathom to touch..

Batman in the daytime 🧐

Now THAT was funny as shit and I noticed it too. Like really? 1st time but it kinda made sense. Hes about to be the "light" for the city at night but they seen him in the light as a savior. Idk convoluted but still funny as shit..

The shit around the police not trusting him was also treated in a childish ass way.

"Whats he doing here!?"

"Hes a freak"

All of that shit could have been handled better imo.

the Realistic reaction should’ve just been

572B72A9-7BCA-4550-B906-6D277140144A.gif
Can only be used so many times as a sight gag tho

I took a chance and went to see this today. Pattinson wasn't too bad as Batman but the Bruce Wayne aspect needs work. Zoe Kravitz was pretty good as Catwoman and I liked Riddler as the villain. I kinda wish Matt Reeves would hold off on Joker until at least the third movie.

7.5 - 8/10
Reeves said that doesn't mean the Joker would be the antagonist in a potential sequel

I would like Batman to throw at least one kick in these movies. Between the Nolan films and this new one all we see are punches, arm are joint locks throws ht an we at least get a front kick?. C'mon bats front kick a nigga through a door or something. I like the Burton films for that vary reason no matter how dated they are at least he threw a kick or two. Action was still good though I'm just saying.

that’s young Batman. He don’t have the skills yet. That’s why he kept ground and pound niggas

Back