Welcome To aBlackWeb

I decided to watch Batman returns again to see if I was too harsh....

This is like 15x worse than I thought it was.... Like what the fuck

So selina kyle.... Who is for the streets is a clumsy ass secretary....and it's bad.... She got her mom calling on the voicemail about getting married. Dudes tryna flex on her not taking her on vacation. And this nigga killed her for literally no reason. She knew he wasn't up to no good and IMMEDIATELY folded. This nigga just got threatened by the penguin, and knew she was weak.... He had no reason to push her out the window. Everything about her says she would be compliant.. She had 0% confidence.

Like it was dumb. And the cat spit 100% made her a zombie. No other explanation. She was walking like one, acting like one. She went into a rage and tore up her apartment then fell into a tree sewing trance when she saw the leather costume.

It's clear whoever likes this movie gives no fucks shit Catwoman as a character or anything to do with her comic book version.

I hate when people say this was a good comic book movie. It really wasn't. It's was a perversion

Not top 5, not top 10, it's barely... Barely better than the George Clooney shit

If this dude got Batman returns #2 he is the epitome of people who like comic movies but hate comic books....

Cuz they went out their way to ignore everything about the comics.. Batman literally set a nigga on fire off the top

TDK is definitely the best Batman movie. And I hate Bale. Like I hated Bale in that movie.

But EVERYTHING ELSE was too perfect

The Batman cinematography alone bodies every other film but I won't compare to Dark Knight it's still a whole sequel.

I do think batman begins is a better movie than the dark knight though
I didn't like that one, cuz of Bale.

I just wasn't feeling him thru his training. I hated the voice. I wasn't feeling him when Rachel schooled him on how Gotham worked. I didn't like him in that scene where the mobsters clowned him. I didn't like how he played Bruce Wayne to be an idiot. I didn't like how bad he was at detecting shit.

And I get that's how they wrote him. But he didn't deliver either. Bale was a poor Batman. He just had great ass supporting cast and some amazing action sequences. But Bale sucked ass

I didn't like that one, cuz of Bale.

I just wasn't feeling him thru his training. I hated the voice. I wasn't feeling him when Rachel schooled him on how Gotham worked. I didn't like him in that scene where the mobsters clowned him. I didn't like how he played Bruce Wayne to be an idiot. I didn't like how bad he was at detecting shit.

And I get that's how they wrote him. But he didn't deliver either. Bale was a poor Batman. He just had great ass supporting cast and some amazing action sequences. But Bale sucked ass
I think the story they wanted to tell was great and Bruce had a great character arc that entire movie from when he was in that prison to the end

I think the story they wanted to tell was great and Bruce had a great character arc that entire movie from when he was in that prison to the end
He was horrible. Like Bruce Wayne isn't just a spoiled brat, Batman isn't a spoiled entitled brat..... And that's how Bale had him come across. I was annoyed with his personality. And you shouldn't be annoyed with the protagonist

He was horrible. Like Bruce Wayne isn't just a spoiled brat, Batman isn't a spoiled entitled brat..... And that's how Bale had him come across. I was annoyed with his personality. And you shouldn't be annoyed with the protagonist
Maybe that’s what Nolan wanted for his character though

Back