Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe that’s what Nolan wanted for his character though
Still doesn't change that it was bad....

I recognize your argument, Bale and Pfiffer played the characters they were asked to play..... But my point is those versions were trash as fuck.... So even if they did their job.... It was a trash job to begin with

Still doesn't change that it was bad....

I recognize your argument, Bale and Pfiffer played the characters they were asked to play..... But my point is those versions were trash as fuck.... So even if they did their job.... It was a trash job to begin with
I guess there was no comic version

But you don't wanna retire dark knight. Tuh
Joker was amazing
Gordon was amazing
Lucious Foxx was amazing
Alfred was amazing
Two face was amazing
Falconi was amazing
The rest of the cast made up for Bale....

Alfred hiding the note from Bruce was my biggest gripe.

Alfred would have let Bruce read that shit. But that version of Bruce was written as an emotionally unstable bitch

TDK is definitely the best Batman movie. And I hate Bale. Like I hated Bale in that movie.

But EVERYTHING ELSE was too perfect

How does that pan out though...?

I'm not a fan of Christian Bale as Batman either... I think he was the dullest in terms of acting in the batsuit on the big screen... Amongst the other actors that have played the character

Best part about batman begins

Ra’s Al Ghoul

Best part about the Dark Knight

The Joker

Best part about the Dark Knight Rises

Bane

Action scenes were always stiff and ass

Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Anne Hathaway as Catwoman stole the acting chops in TDKR ... She even murks Bane unceremoniously in the movie

After a while I got tired of that muffled voice with an accent Tom Hardy was on

Question for everyone:

If it were possible for you to have Batman fatigue, would you ever admit it?

Yes

I haven't seen this new one and I'm not in a hurry to ... I'll pay to watch it at home when it gets released in about a month's time

I'm a huge DC comic book fan and Batman is my favourite character but I think despite the popularity of the character it should be given a breather in the coming years

And out of all the iterations on screen... I still have a fondness for Tim Burton's movies

Back