Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just seen it tonight....I enjoyed it I guess we have to get used to the younger batman for now but whoever did the score for this movie did a nice ass job

man as soon as the Batmobile pulled up I thought I should have seen this shit in DOLBY Cinema. That scene was way too lit

First thing I said was "Oh...shyt!" I just saw it in IMAX...but wish I'd seen in it in Dolby cinema. Just that scene alone was PIFF!!

Overall...good azzz movie

Everybody did there thing. I enjoyed this iteration of penguin out of all the penguins. I didnt even know that was Collin farrell. Same with catwoman. Kravitz embodied how catwoman should be and look. Since they were heavy with the detective side, they can definitely go the court of owls route. They could tie in the riddler's exposures to make it that the owls were the ones that put those people in power. I think they could of put a little more action in it but this was a good movie.

I got mad questions tho when they killed Falconi was him and penguin just acting like did he have a plan where if he gets knocked to get shot first?

Back